East Fife vs Arbroath

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our first 3 points ( gonna be right at some point surely )

I have zero confidence tbh. 5 games out of 7 now we've been chasing the game before the 10 minute marks even came and gone. Montrose took slightly longer but we were still chasing the game for the majority in that aswell. This mindset seems to be in the team now along with getting beat. Something we've been making a habit of doing since January. Fucking depressing.

Fleming

Watson (Wilson needs punted)

Little

Munro

Johnstone

Ramsey

Whatley

Stewart if fit

Lowdon

Grehan

Ryan

Is what I'd play, happy with it on paper and we even have a decent bench (Linn/Gold/Reid/Sergio/Victoria) is quite strong but what were actually seeing on the park isn't reflecting the individuals at all. Keep waiting on this changing and you think it's got to happen some point soon but East Fife are a decent side with Smith and Austin aswell as being away from home so unfortunately again I can only see a defeat.

Looking forward to football returning to New Bayview on Saturday after 2 away games. Taking 3 points from hard away fixtures at Queens Park and Annan is acceptable. We dug out a result at Hampden but we never got anywhere near the standard we have set this season at Annan last week. Every game is hard and if you drop your standard you will be punished. I don't expect nothing other than a hard 90 minutes on Saturday. Arbroath will be looking to kick start their season and their fans feel they have the players to turn it around. I expect Gary Naysmith to shuffle the pack as the players didn't do enough to hold onto the jersey last week. Back to normal Scottish weather for Saturday afternoon rain and 18mph wind.

That a reflection on Alan Fleming?

I was never confident in him at corners/cross balls last year. Decent shot stopper mind

Can only remember him fucking up at 1 corner this season and that was in Berwick. He has been a bright spot so far this season

Archived