Football Manager 2016

RJM77

I'm sure you lot can wait a day :P

Folks, the data for FM is up to date as of Oct 9th. If you spot any issues, let me know.

As far as I'm aware the following transfers have happened since that point, so no need to tell me any of this isn't done.

Dundee United and Motherwell Management Changes

Stuart Garden to Dundee United as Goalkeeping Coach

Kieran MacDonald to East Fife

Craig Sutherland released from East Fife

Jim Paterson to Stenhousemuir

Lewis Small to Stenhousemuir on loan

Jason Scotland to Stenhousemuir

Jack Ross eaves role as Hearts

Adam Harwood to Montrose

Dylan Easton to Elgin City

Michael Doyle to Alloa.

Jordan Millar loan extended

Stephen Hughes never actually signed for Clyde. I jumped the gun on deadline day.

Greg Rutherford to Arbroath.

Aron Lynas to East Stirlingshire on loan

Sandy Wood to Montrose.

Alex Tokarczyk to Falkirk

James Severn to Ross County

Anything else I've missed, please tell me.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At Saints we've seen Zander Clark extend his contract until 2018 http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=3828

Tommy Wright extend his contract to 2019 http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=3832

And Jason Kerrs loan to East Fife was extended until the season end. Both him and Millar are allowed to play in the Scottish Cup for their teams.

Youve possibly got all these, Id assume perthsaints 100% does, but they werent on your list...

At Saints we've seen Zander Clark extend his contract until 2018 http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=3828

Tommy Wright extend his contract to 2019 http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=3832

And Jason Kerrs loan to East Fife was extended until the season end. Both him and Millar are allowed to play in the Scottish Cup for their teams.

Youve possibly got all these, Id assume perthsaints 100% does, but they werent on your list...

all happened after it was submitted but have it all at ready for next update. Plus the financial info was not released prior to deadline so that has to be tweaked in the game.

Folks, the data for FM is up to date as of Oct 9th. If you spot any issues, let me know.

As far as I'm aware the following transfers have happened since that point, so no need to tell me any of this isn't done.

Adam Harwood to Montrose

Michael Doyle to Alloa.

Stephen Hughes never actually signed for Clyde. I jumped the gun on deadline day.

Sandy Wood to Montrose.

You've missed Taylor Morgan back to Ostersunds following termination of a loan. Or am I imagining it?

No, I'm definitely imagining it.

I've played a stupid amount of time already, first time I've enjoyed the hour train ride to work. Dunno about anyone else but I've not noticed a great deal of difference from previous games except the design your manager stuff.

No complaints though, as others have said, £27 (from cdkeys) for the amount of time I'll end up playing the game is an absolute steal and I'm happy to pay for it each year.

I'm almost through a round of premiership fixtures.

Loving it.

Lot of injuries, 2 or 3 per game at 1 point, but I do have low, Loy, Thomson etc. Maybe a beta thing, maybe not.

Not massively different which I advocate. 3D engine looks great. I'm struggling to get loan deals sorted, the loan offer screen doesn't tell you the transfer budget impact so I can't get it right and keep ending up offering too much and being unable to complete.

I'm sitting in 6th and Utd are 11th do fairly realistic - if only I hadn't taken the wretched tangerine boaby in a 3-0 loss at tannadice :(

The manager creation is both hilarious and terrifying at the same time. It wasn't until I saw it that I'd realised how joyless FM can be at times, pretty po-faced too. Being able to create some dead-eyed monstrosity that waves his arms about like Andrew Marr at a rave is brilliant.

There hasn't been too much that has changed massively, but it's the little things they've added that are really good. Not played too much, but enjoying it so far.

I'm almost through a round of premiership fixtures.

Loving it.

Lot of injuries, 2 or 3 per game at 1 point, but I do have low, Loy, Thomson etc. Maybe a beta thing, maybe not.

Not massively different which I advocate. 3D engine looks great. I'm struggling to get loan deals sorted, the loan offer screen doesn't tell you the transfer budget impact so I can't get it right and keep ending up offering too much and being unable to complete.

I'm sitting in 6th and Utd are 11th do fairly realistic - if only I hadn't taken the wretched tangerine boaby in a 3-0 loss at tannadice :(

United are rated fairly lowly and also have - accurately I think - terrible club morale.

However, between when I handed in that data and now, I think I'd lower them further. Bodul, McGowan, Taggart and Kuhl all need lowered and generally I'd like the data to reflect just how poor United currently are at aggression and set pieces.

Adam Harwood to Montrose

Michael Doyle to Alloa.

Sandy Wood to Montrose.

https://twitter.com/EastFifeFC/status/659771352023441408

Adam Harwood to Montrose

Michael Doyle to Alloa.

Sandy Wood to Montrose.

Jordan Cairnie from Morton to East Stirling on loan.

let us know of any glaring saints errors please ;)

If I buy it and find anyone in the Premiership with higher pace than O'Halloran I'll be raging. He was criminally slow in last years!!

United are rated fairly lowly and also have - accurately I think - terrible club morale.

However, between when I handed in that data and now, I think I'd lower them further. Bodul, McGowan, Taggart and Kuhl all need lowered and generally I'd like the data to reflect just how poor United currently are at aggression and set pieces.

Hows the ranking of sides in the Premiership? If theres such a basic way of looking at things

Archived