Football Manager 2016

RJM77

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@milesSI: @Rubbertoe81 @eaamalyon it'll be released when it's ready. I don't understand why people don't seem to get that....

Miles coming across as a dick today on Twitter

As others have said, imagine being asked the same question constantly every single day.

These few weeks in the build up to, then following, the release must be the most stressful of the year for him so give the guy a break.

Do what I've done - set up Twitter notifications from his account so as soon as they announce the Beta, I'll know 8)

As others have said, imagine being asked the same question constantly every single day.

These few weeks in the build up to, then following, the release must be the most stressful of the year for him so give the guy a break.

Do what I've done - set up Twitter notifications from his account so as soon as they announce the Beta, I'll know 8)

He could, though, just not reply to them

Anyone know where you can get it for a decent price. Bit annoying that they bumped the standard price up by a fiver this year but that's what happens. Used to get it for about £20 when it came out before, now it's closer to £30.

CDKeys had it for £23, without beta access

Anyone know where you can get it for a decent price. Bit annoying that they bumped the standard price up by a fiver this year but that's what happens. Used to get it for about £20 when it came out before, now it's closer to £30.

I don't want to insinuate when it comes to other people's finances, but for me £30 is still an absolute steal for the countless hours days worth of entertainment that I get out of every FM game. Considering the work that goes into it every year, I'd say between £30 & £40 would still be a more than adequate price.

He could, though, just not reply to them

He tends to just quote his pinned tweet to them, but it's when the same people ask over and over again that he gets frustrated. As we all would.

Watford will have their full kits and logo in the game.

Licensing doesn't really bother me in all honesty. You can easily get the kits/logos/faces without much trouble, so would rather SI kept the money and invested it in the game itself rather than give the EPL even more cash.

I don't want to insinuate when it comes to other people's finances, but for me £30 is still an absolute steal for the countless hours days worth of entertainment that I get out of every FM game. Considering the work that goes into it every year, I'd say between £30 & £40 would still be a more than adequate price.

Its well worth the £30, obviously i'd just rather get it for £20 than £30 :lol:

Got it for £27, just need to wait on the code now.

Got it from Greenmangaming, don't have any code at all. Twitter says roughly an hour before we get them, gonna be a long hour.

That's a strange one. Most digital copies give you the code immediately which you can register on Steam whenever. But the game just doesn't become active 'til launch.

He tends to just quote his pinned tweet to them, but it's when the same people ask over and over again that he gets frustrated. As we all would.

We're not all heads of a company, though. A company which sells to the public

Archived