Scotland vs Polska

jagfox

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ended up having an issue buying now TV, technical issues apparently on the sky site.

Phoned up sky and ended up off the phone 5 minutes later with Sky Sports on half price for 6 months, well played Sky, well played.

Ended up having an issue buying now TV, technical issues apparently on the sky site.

Phoned up sky and ended up off the phone 5 minutes later with Sky Sports on half price for 6 months, well played Sky, well played.

I got that too. nice wee result!

Love the complete doom and gloom in here. Folk would have us chucking players in for debuts every time they had a decent month

Love the complete doom and gloom in here. Folk would have us chucking players in for debuts every time they had a decent month

That's what Strachan did with Ritchie tbf

It's because there are about ten thousand wee lassies heading to the SEC for One Direction.

Thatll explain what SOL was on about earlier...

Why the f**k are we persevering with Forrest? Would much rather have seen Russell in there.

I agree. Forrest is a shitebag. Always has a wee soft spot for JR after I gave him the fingers at a Derby and he looked right at me and just laughed it off.

Archived