Celtic v Dundee 20 Sept

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully 'the biter' gets an accidental boot right in the pus.

It's time like these you miss players like Davo and McAlister that would snap that wee p***k. I'd say Low is our only option to go through him in a 50/50. The problem with that is Low will probably snap his own legs as well as ciftci's and Thomsons hammy will probably ping whilst watching the challenge.

It's time like these you miss players like Davo and McAlister that would snap that wee p***k. I'd say Low is our only option to go through him in a 50/50. The problem with that is Low will probably snap his own legs as well as ciftci's and Thomsons hammy will probably ping whilst watching the challenge.

Thomson loves a challenge as ciftci found out 8 seconds or so into the last dens Derby.

I think mcpake will get sent off trying to hurt him - gut feeling.

Thomson loves a challenge as ciftci found out 8 seconds or so into the last dens Derby.

I think mcpake will get sent off trying to hurt him - gut feeling.

Nah, Konrad loves a booking/sending off/penalty against Ciftci, will be him.

I heard Thomson's out on Sunday as he broke both of his thumbs while checking out his own ratings on FIFA 16.

Make it refugee children and the Celtic fans will have a whip around.

Love a cause.

In other footballing refugee related news, Lech Poznan fans are boycotting tonight's match due to 1 euro of each ticket going to refugees. Will Selik fans stop doing the Poznan after this?

Eta: Apparently p&b doesn't like the euro symbol.

Archived