Scotland squad face Poland & Gibraltar

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In London all week, any pub (central) recommendations?

Usually end up in Walkabout just for the guarantee that with so many screens they'll show the Scotland game on at least one!

There's one called the Clachan or something in Soho.

Scott Brown is proven at international level, what an absolutely fucking moronic question

Your brown comment is highly questionable, if he was proven at international level celtic would have had bids in for him fucking loads of times

If rhodes not being picked from the championship by an epl team is an indication of his inability to play at this level, what does it say for a guy thats dpent hus career in scotland

In what respect? Because he gets selected all the time?

Until we actually qualify for a major tournament, there's not a single player of the current crop can be described as 'proven at international level'.

Because he's performed well at international level against good teams and been one of our most important players at times. Your second point is just ridiculous

Your brown comment is highly questionable, if he was proven at international level celtic would have had bids in for him fucking loads of times

If rhodes not being picked from the championship by an epl team is an indication of his inability to play at this level, what does it say for a guy thats dpent hus career in scotland

I'd quite like to see Rhodes given a chance at this level tbh but, and I can't stress this highly enough, he's unproven at this level and shouldn't be thrown into a must win game.

It's as simple as that really, it shouldn't be that difficult to understand

Until we actually qualify for a major tournament, there's not a single player of the current crop can be described as 'proven at international level'.

Is playing in a major tournament the only defining feature.

Plenty of proven international players didn`t play (or haven`t as yet played) at a major tournamnet.

George Best, Ryan Giggs, Gareth Bale to suggest just a few.

:lol:

Scott Brown issue aside....

What the f**k!!!!

That's a fucking moronic statement Milesy.

:lol: George Best wasnt an International level of player because he didnt play in a Euros :lol: Assume that means Efe Ambrose is one of the best African defenders in the World because he won the ACN?

Scott Brown has played some excellent games for Scotland so he is proven in that respect however his form THIS SEASON for Celtic and Scotland so far has been horrific so IMO he is not above being dropped however Strachan worships him so in that respect he is untouchable really.

Most of his performances so far this season have lacked the energy which makes him such a vital player for Scotland. However, I thought he was back to his old self in that respect against Fenerbahce last week. He wasn't great on the ball, but he gave Celtic that edge which they needed in the first half.

I'd stick with him tomorrow, but I'd think about playing him further forward with Fletcher and McArthur playing the deeper roles.

Brown has been shit since pictured absolutely blootered on the streets of Glasgow with his face in a burger.

He is definitely proven at international level as he had been a key figure in midfield for a while leading up to that point.

Brown has been shit since pictured absolutely blootered on the streets of Glasgow with his face in a burger.

He is definitely proven at international level as he had been a key figure in midfield for a while leading up to that point.

Wrong, wrong, wrong...

...it was a pizza supper

With Anya out I'd be tempted to play Forrest on the left. Any time I have seen him play there for Celtic this season he has done relatively well, whereas when playing on the right he has been absolutely rotten. Strange one given he is right footed.

With Anya out I'd be tempted to play Forrest on the left. Any time I have seen him play there for Celtic this season he has done relatively well, whereas when playing on the right he has been absolutely rotten. Strange one given he is right footed.

He couldn't cross the road but he's scored a few for us cutting inside onto his right. Also being on the left makes him simplify his crosses to cutbacks, short passes etc which usually work better

Archived