Monday Mania Week 1

Div

Through our betting account @pieandbet we are trying a series of Monday Accas.

£10 punt on a small number of games where I have put in the research.

Only doing it on a Monday as it's the only day I have proper time to do the digging.

Week 1 tips are here, it's a 4 fold returning £59 for a £10 stake.

Bear in mind I am generally very unlucky/absolutely rubbish but I do tend to do ok when I actually spend some time researching.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/betting/77-monday-mania-pays-5-1

I'm in.

Are we going to roll over any winnings?

I like your confidence Bobby !

I'm only going to do one of these a week but I will keep a track of the results.

Up to each gambler to decide their stake but as far as my experienecs go, rollers just end in eventual misery !

I like your confidence Bobby !

I'm only going to do one of these a week but I will keep a track of the results.

Up to each gambler to decide their stake but as far as my experienecs go, rollers just end in eventual misery !

I'll roll over any winnings and update, just for the lulz.

I've won a few coupons recently, so could do with a good losing streak.

Good luck.

Well that was a completely terrible start.

Anderlecht game finished 1-1 and Mechelen have somehow managed to lose their game.

So, £10 lost I'm afraid.

Typical that the outsider of the four, Brest, are actually winning.

Moral of the story number 1, avoid under-21 games. Week 2 will be up next Monday and we can lose some more money !

St.Pauli and Brest both won tonight. Annoying to have been let down by the two Belgian selections that were both very short prices.

Might have a go on your tip there Matty, can't be any worse than my picks !

Oh Christ not again.... I thought you were banned from in here Div after your last performance?

A wee bit unfair, the last few community rollers went reasonably well and my own roller bottomed out at zero profit/loss after 8 attempts.

However I do accept that, yes, I am a bit shit at gambling !

These threads are a certainty to lose money. If you see a bet and you believe it's value then back it. Limiting yourself and at the same time forcing yourself to bet on a certain day is daft. Particularly Monday since so there's so few games and you're picking from leagues you don't have the first clue about. Putting accumulators on has been done to death as well re pissing value down the drain as opposed to singles or doubles.

Good luck.

Archived