Sectarianism just part of the national game

~~~

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent point well made. Let's compare it to this.

Maybe this moron would be happy to see us reverting to racist chants. After all it might add to the atmosphere.

Says the bold boy whose own support chant racist bile. Unbelievable hypocrisy from mr senile, yet again.

Says the bold boy whose own support chant racist bile. Unbelievable hypocrisy from mr senile, yet again.

If there was any element of United's support who are in any way racist I wholeheartedly condemn them and would want anyone found guilty of this given a very lengthy ban. Compare that to your position of arguing for 'more bile'. Why not just retract your stupid post rather than trying to deflect from it.

The complete ignorance of diddy team fans in this Country is baffling to say the least.

If you genuinely believe that only Celtic and Rangers fans are sectarian then you are part of the problem, I've been to many Celtic away matches and been abused by opposition fans in a sectarian manner....worst of it coming from Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs, Killie, Motherwell.

If people want point deductions for bad behaviour all teams in the league would end up on 0 points because simply every support as an element of fuds in it.

I was at Hampden when during a minutes silence for the pope, the Hearts fans booed and shouted sectarian abuse for a minute. I've also witnessed a Hearts fan attack a Celtic manager due to his religion as well as their usual nonsense when they come to Celtic Park.

What makes it ok for Hearts and other teams to do what they want but not ok if a few hundred idiots sing a song when Celtic and Rangers are playing away from home?

Celtic and Rangers do their best to get the issue under control and if you watch highlights of matches in the late 90s its night and day compared to the current issue. It will never be completely eradicated because there are complete bigoted people out there who bring their own kids up in the same manner but its certainly a minority and not the majority as you lot would have us believe. I've lived all my life in Glasgow and other than some songs at away matches I wouldn't even know there was a problem any more.

As said above if a song insults you then you should crawl into your bed and never get back out, its a big bad world out there.

Archived