RWC 2015

The Gudderman

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why on earth do rugby refs demand so much respect, so any games I'm this tournament have turned on their poor decisions, Owens gets treated like a god and he's totally turned this game by missing a forward pass.

Why on earth do rugby refs demand so much respect, so any games I'm this tournament have turned on their poor decisions, Owens gets treated like a god and he's totally turned this game by missing a forward pass.

He asked Wayne Barnes to rule on it who said it was fine.

The tmo use has to be cleared up. That was a bit amateurish (nigel have another look. No really nigel have another look).

C'mon and make a game of this bartending convict c***s.

Really? I thought it worked perfectly. The referee asked for all the angles, then asked to have another look when the TMO got a wider view. And got the decision spot on.

Really? I thought it worked perfectly. The referee asked for all the angles, then asked to have another look when the TMO got a wider view. And got the decision spot on.

I agree about getting the decision right, but it looked dodgy. There was no certainty about the discussion - and you could tell the tmo wanted to say yellow card but instead just get replaying it until the ref agreed. That will lead to a breakdown in communication.

Archived