RWC 2015

The Gudderman

Possibly - but I admire how blokes of that age can take the knocks.

Anyway, does anyone ken the Spanish for "Get tore right in to this shower of convict shite" so I can bay at the telly tomorrow?

Amusingly the closest translation I know literally means 'enter this shower of convict shite'. Not sure that's quite what you are after. I'd just stick with 'Hijos de puta convictos'.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm swithering today. Quarter final argies v quarter final ozzies I make the pumas the better team.

Prob end up 60-0 Australia now but I genuinely think Argentina have a chance.

They have added an excellent back line of talented footballers and clinical finishing to their traditional forward power.

Australia had a comfortable win in Argentina in July but the 2014 series produced two close games with a win apiece.

Heart says Argentina by -7 head says Aussie's by 7-12

Could be an absolute cracker.

You can argue that the emotion of last week will have taken its toll on Argentina, but the Wallabies have had 3 tough games in a row (well 2 + England) and could be mentally and physically tired from those.

Pocock back will be huge for Oz - the Argies will have to find a way to stop him.

I'm fully hedging my bets here - a win by less than 3 points for either in normal time, or Australia in ET.

My opinion is that the Argentinians are a good team but this Australia team is currently the best in the world and will be too good for them: Folau, Giteau, Pocock, Hooper....

When the Argentinians beat Australia last time, the Australians had a problem with their scrum, that has been sorted now.

My opinion is that the Argentinians are a good team but this Australia team is currently the best in the world and will be too good for them: Folau, Giteau, Pocock, Hooper....

When the Argentinians beat Australia last time, the Australians had a problem with their scrum, that has been sorted now.

Giteau, Pocock, Hooper - absolutely. Still not convinced by Folau though - very good in broken field, but very average defensively at best

Any scrum that has problems from Scotland, even without pocock, is gettable.

Archived