Phone a Friend

I never phone my mates unless it is absolutely necessary, which frankly isn't very often at all because instant messaging/texts suffice for virtually all communication needs (apart from niche events like a change of pub meeting point when steaming or death of a loved one). I've always thought this was the case for the majority of men, is it?

^^nae pals

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very seldom phone anyone - texts will suffice. Usually only ever phoned my friends when we were on a night out and we ended up in different parts of whatever club we were in.

Alternatively, I have nae pals so it may actually be that.

I phone me Mam, it's more personal. Everyone else I either text or send messages by thought process. Every time I see a "wid" I send her a dirty thought & if she smiles I know she's a goer. If she doesn't react then I know she must be a lez so I stay well clear. It's kept me safe.

Grimbo

I have self esteem issues. I just assume that no one phones me because they don't want to talk to me, therefore I decide not to force myself on them by calling them.

This is absolutely tragic

I phone me Mam, it's more personal. Everyone else I either text or send messages by thought process. Every time I see a "wid" I send her a dirty thought & if she smiles I know she's a goer. If she doesn't react then I know she must be a lez so I stay well clear. It's kept me safe.

Grimbo

Do you sign your name off at the end of every text?

Archived