Frankie Boyle

Illuminati

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bernardblack

I went to a Sadowitz gig a couple of months ago and thought it was pretty awful. He'd obviously forgotten that he was being advertised as a comedian and instead just tried to be as offensive as possible. I think I laughed a few times at the start then got bored.

This. Sadowitz is possibly the worst "comedian" out there

Never really get the point of his offensive schtick since he's obviously quite articulate and interesting in the recent articles he's written about the refugee crisis etc. Even his brief referendum bit last year for Kevin Bridges was much better than most of the stuff he's done the past few years.

Why would someone so easily offended go at all?

I read a bit somewhere recently that comedians are aware that there are folk in their audiences desperate to be offended so that they can fire something quick online,

some comedian stated that he could see the tops of the 'offended' folks heads as they typed away after he'd said something dodgy

Why do these thick fucks even go to comedy gigs? Jerry Sadowitz went on stage on Montreal a few years ago and got hooked just for starting the show with "Awright moose fuckers".

Some touchy folk out there.

Aye, he should have said it in French.

A few years ago Philpy told everyone he had autism. Then admitted he lied.

f**k me, here we go YET again. Is this topic still actually about frankie Boyle, or something that happened on here years ago????

Archived