Frankie Boyle

Illuminati

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

f**k me, here we go YET again. Is this topic still actually about frankie Boyle, or something that happened on here years ago????

I was answering Pandarillas question, Philpy.

Pie and Bovril digs up all sort of shit that happened years ago, your pie in the sky tales are no different.

Just noticed it's on the front page of today's courier. Event organiser is trying to deny it saying frankie had finished all his material and that's his reason for leaving.

It's a tricky one. Have the "offended party" went spoiling for a fight?? I'm sorry, but taking an autistic family member to a frankie Boyle gig is like taking Stevie wonder to a fireworks concert.

My mate (the organiser) had frankie at a festival at aviemore a couple of years ago, He kept it quite "clean", because it was a charity gig, just like last night. And there was no trouble.

Fabulous contribution...

What the f**k does Supras have to do with a shite one trick comedian?

^^choking for an endless back and forth debate^^

I don't know - perhaps mrcat needs to be a bit more specific.

:lol:

I have nothing against offensive comedy but it generally wears thin after about 10 minutes, maybe 15.

That's why Boyle was at his best on panel shows.

He's surely capable of doing something better than he does but he's made a lot of money off a fairly thick audience. Guys like the one in Kelty that couldn't wait to hear offensive material about other people but got upset when he became the target.

fireworks concert

Mate... why didn't you just say "fireworks display?" Fireworks concerts have music in them, something Stevie Wonder would probably enjoy and would certainly have an opinion on, being a multi-platinum recording artist himself.

Mate... why didn't you just say "fireworks display?" Fireworks concerts have music in them, something Stevie Wonder would probably enjoy and would certainly have an opinion on, being a multi-platinum recording artist himself.

He'd like the fireworks as well. The c**t's not blind.

Nothing fcuks up a decent firework display more than a cheesy DJ trying to fit in popular hits and something from Classic FM for the finale. There's plenty noise anyway, music is just overload. I'm sure somebody has managed to sync the two in a way that works, but not while I've been around. The last couple of displays in Inverness have been truly awful, decent pyrotechnics in a great location ruined by shite music.

Nothing fcuks up a decent firework display more than a cheesy DJ trying to fit in popular hits and something from Classic FM for the finale. There's plenty noise anyway, music is just overload. I'm sure somebody has managed to sync the two in a way that works, but not while I've been around. The last couple of displays in Inverness have been truly awful, decent pyrotechnics in a great location ruined by shite music.

Who did you go with?

Aye, he should have said it in French.

The full quote and the grand total of his appearance at just for laughs was

"Good evening moosefuckers, the problem with this country is, half of you speak French and the other half let them"

Sadowitz is a fantastic comedian and magician, anyone who is in to comedy has to go and see him at least once

Archived