Favourite and Least Favourite Clubs by Division

Guest Back Post Misses

I guess I can only post like dislike in the Championship because I don't like anyone outside Falkirk

Premiership

Celtic

Championship

Like Falkirk

Dsilike Rangers

League 1

Dunfermline

League 2

The Shire

Premiership: Celtic bottom, and everyone else joint top, as I've no real problems with any of them.

Championship: Assuming I can't choose Alloa, it'd be Dumby or Queens top, MK Dons bottom.

League One: everyone except Dunfermline top, purely because they'll be insufferable this season and everyone else is quite nice, and Airdrie bottom only due to the residue of their fans being arseholes years ago. Not sure how true this is these days.

League Two: maybe Queen's Park top, due to the whole corinthian thing, Good for them. Clyde bottom because they seem to have even more mentaloid zoomers in denial than Morton..

It would be interesting to do this exercise this time next season on Sevco's promotion to the Premiership as many users would have to pick between them and Celtic as least favourite.

Oh, come on. A win next week and you'll only be eight points behind. We're relying you since Hibs are...well, you know.

It's acceptable to put the cheeks together. Most folk on here do already. 'Cept 1320Lichtie - I understand some folk think he has a soft spot for...Rangers, was it? :P

Archived