Friday night Falkirk v Queens

Big match for both clubs, Falkirk have the trip to Dingwall to contend with first on tuesday night.

Queens need to play as they did in first 30mins of second half yesterday and tighten up the defensive errors if they want to gain points on Falkirk if not they could go fall 7 points behind one of the contenders for top 4 spot already in the first quarter of the season.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have not got a hope in hell of making the top 4.This sadly will be a Falkirk win we have nothing this year best we can hope for is to stay in this league.Falkirk will score our defence is very poor easy 2 nil win Baird to get a goal

Falkirk are not that good a team, there is nothing between any of the teams in the league.

Once Fowler gets his best starting 11 and formation right the club will be around the top 4.

We have not got a hope in hell of making the top 4.This sadly will be a Falkirk win we have nothing this year best we can hope for is to stay in this league.Falkirk will score our defence is very poor easy 2 nil win Baird to get a goal

Have you ever anything positive to say about Queens Jack ??

Going up in Hope rather than expectation. Falkirk unbeaten and defensively look sound, so can imagine them winning by a 1 goal margin. There strikers don't worry me too much. Hopefully we can get some sort of result we are due a performance and to turn our form around. I will say 1-1 Oliver and sibbald the scorers .

Don't know where to start with this one the fact that you think the best we should be hoping for is to stay In the league or saying baird will score a goal. Just let's make sure we are not giving away any penalties!

I take it this is on Alba?

It's an important one. At the outset, it was felt that if gunning for the play-offs, a lot would hinge on how we compare to sides like St Mirren, Raith and Falkirk.

We've already lost to the first two, so it would be good not to complete the set.

Hope Falkirk manage to take ross county into extra time on tuesday night before getting put out, before we play them on friday night.

Hmm. I hope it goes to extra time and penalties and that Falkirk get through.

We are struggling at the moment and really need a change in fortune. Any points picked up on Friday will be a boost to the confidence. While I hate to say it I can see it being a 2-0 home win.

Archived