Andy Murray Latest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

It's very windy there. I think the wind helped me when I played The World's Greatest Tennis Shot but I don't think either of these players today will relish the wind.

Can you talk us through it again? I think it's time for another airing.

It's very windy there. I think the wind helped me when I played The World's Greatest Tennis Shot but I don't think either of these players today will relish the wind.

with that shot, see when it bounced back to your side, would you not have to return it again? What I mean is: if it bounced twice on your side, would your opponent get the point or would you since the person you were playing never managed to hit it?

You know what I mean?

with that shot, see when it bounced back to your side, would you not have to return it again? What I mean is: if it bounced twice on your side, would your opponent get the point or would you since the person you were playing never managed to hit it?

You know what I mean?

If he hits a shot that bounces on the other side of the net and spins back over to his own side without the opponent touching it he'd win the point. Same as if it took a second bounce on the other side of the net without being hit back.

Can you talk us through it again? I think it's time for another airing.

Yes, I hit a shot to my opponent and it bounced on their side of the net. However, in an amazing scene that I doubt will ever be repeated in a competitive match, thanks to the amount of spin I applied to the shot, it bounced back onto my side of the net before my opponent could reach it.

Glorious.

I'm so excited!!!!!!

AAAARGHH!!!!

Yes, it was exciting.

You know what I mean?

I claimed the point and my opponent walked off in disgust as my spin shots were catching him out all day.