Andy Murray The Greatest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

After losing the first set 6 0.. the djoker earns a well deserved bathroom break and rehydrates with his gluten free drink; goes on to win comfortably

He prob just went to cash out a bet...

Djokovic edges Nishikori in a 3rd set tiebreak. I wonder if it annoys the players as much as it annoys me when Djokovic bounces the ball around 4,000 times before a big point. It's infuriating.

What would annoy me is not knowing how many times he's going to bounce it. At least if you know he's going to bounce it 10 times you can set yourself for that, but it varies depending how much of a rest he needs.

How many has he still to win ?

Indian Wells, Monte Carlo, Rome and Paris.

What would annoy me is not knowing how many times he's going to bounce it. At least if you know he's going to bounce it 10 times you can set yourself for that, but it varies depending how much of a rest he needs.

It's generally between and 11 and 15 bounces.  If I was a tennis player I would be paying someone to collate data on the number of bounces and direction of shots on break points, and to see if any other general patterns are shown.

How many has he still to win ?

Indian Wells, Monte Carlo, Rome and Paris.

This is from memory but am I right in saying no player has ever won all Masters events available at the time they played?  Think Agassi and Djokovic are the closest to completing the set.