Android App Update

Div

Question

We've pushed out a new version of our Android App today, containing a load of bug fixes.

Available to download now, for free, from the Play store.

iOS version update to follow.

Couple of issues with the app. Doesn't like refreshing.

Crashes a fair bit when navigating having to leave the subject when needing to edit

Gifs worked once and then never worked since

We've pushed out a new version of our Android App today, containing a load of bug fixes.

Available to download now, for free, from the Play store.

iOS version update to follow.

What's happening with the iOS update?

yup, shows for me on the laptop, yet when I search on my phone, no response. Wish I hadn't deleted the old app before searching for the updated one now.

If it doesnt show when searching on the device, it usually means that device isnt compatible.

Do as Div suggests and click on the link. If the device isnt compatible, it will say

yup, shows for me on the laptop, yet when I search on my phone, no response. Wish I hadn't deleted the old app before searching for the updated one now.

Can't you just open the forum on your phone's browser, then click this link to go straight to the app and download and install from there ?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tapatalk.labspieandbovrilcomforum&hl=en_GB

I've submitted the new release to the Amazon Store so should be available sometime before end of tomorrow going by the Developer Console.

It rolled out on Monday to version 3.13.17 , I believe it hit my phone prior to your original post, although it did ask for new permissions for some reason so it didn't update automatically , as you have to accept the new one before it installs.

Gonnae dae one for the Kindle? Please and everything?

I've submitted the new release to the Amazon Store so should be available sometime before end of tomorrow going by the Developer Console.

Archived