East Fife Ultras

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An embarrassment to the club. It wouldn't be as bad if they attended games and supported club but they are just a bunch o dead beats with f**k all else better to do other than cause trouble against visiting fans. I mean look at the state of them? My 21 month old daughter would fancy her chances against that lot! Muppets

Who were all those wee fannys sitting up the trees during Saturday's match? 20 of them posing over Facebook like its Green Street or something. ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1442866121.270076.jpg

Yours Truly,

Bob Malcolm

C you ya fuckin dirty wander cum down tae Methill next time n say it tae myy face u fuckin roast

Well, it was me who raised the point in the match thread, praising the security team on their willingness to admit that a bunch of fannies threatening to pelt buses WAS their issue.....and one they probably deal with all the time. It's not a crime to stand behind (or climb) a tree, but clearly the staff view the upkeep of their employers' name worth pointing these wee dicks out as mere pissants and ultimately ensuring safety. EF fans got arsey about the Clyde staff (there are none) failing to prevent the alleged incident at Broadwood....completely missing the point. There's not really much else EFFC can do....just keep on as they are.

Archived