East Fife Ultras

Malcolm fined for Pope jibe in 2004 some role model for many Clyde fans should be focus on his job rather state our fans who don't pay to cause trouble so called fans.Bob MalcolmBob Malcolm's future at Rangers has been in doubtRangers have fined Bob Malcolm £5,000 after the defender admitted writing a sectarian comment in a signed autograph for a fan.The autograph had contained derogatory remarks about Pope John Paul.

When are fans not fans?? Either they are or not?? It's got nothing to do with whether you like them or not.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The supporters won`t be taking a bus to the next game against Clyde which is a shame to some of the fans who have no other way of getting to the game.

Your bang on Tam...

If any so called big cheese from cumbernauld thinks hes can brick the east fife bus next time at broadwood will have me to deal wae.

Neds v neds ok(Which will never happen)..

Neds v scarfers, Women n kids. Not on...

Edited. Just re read your post Tam. Its a Disgrace if your bus not running if fear of an innocent person losing an eye and quite rightly so. Phone clyde fc week before. Run your bus. Support your team.!!!!

Your bang on Tam...

If any so called big cheese from cumbernauld thinks hes can brick the east fife bus next time at broadwood will have me to deal wae.

Neds v neds ok(Which will never happen)..

Neds v scarfers, Women n kids. Not on...

Edited. Just re read your post Tam. Its a Disgrace if your bus not running if fear of an innocent person losing an eye and quite rightly so. Phone clyde fc week before. Run your bus. Support your team.!!!!

Yeah got the text a few days ago about no bus going, total gutted and it's the innocent people missing out

Why make such an announcement six months after their previous visit, and three months before their next??? Whoever has come to this conclusion has really not helped any prospective relations between clubs whatsoever. Lsst Saturday was the latest in a continuing line of visitor torment at Bayview/NB as you wish....i recall the Glasgow Branch of 98/99 enjoying a winters breeze all the way home after John Barrett thumped a c**t in the first half for an immediate red card. Then the long list of 80s incidents.... It hasn't prevented Clyde fans making the trip.......maybe, just maybe, your numbers are shite for the next match (its pre Christmas, understandable) therefore its not viable to run it. Using excuses and making a song and dance about it really is only looking like a petty, childish tantrum and all because one club's fans decided not to put up with your local vermin problem a minute longer and make your cub deal with them. Either come or don't.....anyway, seeing as you all think Oor Barry is paying for the fucking team, you can shove your 12 quids at the door (2 quid to Clyde) up yer erse. Thank you!!!

Nothing to do with not having enough numbers for the next game. There is quite a few pensioners and young fans that travel in the bus and the decision was made now purely for the safety of the fans.

If making that decision prevents any fan from injury then I`m all for it.

It`s a sad day when a bunch of little shytebag, wannabe casuals prevent ordinary, decent fans from following their team.

Gone are the days in the 80`s when we were run out of Shawfield but at least we can credit for being inside the ground and not lurking about outside or on feckin trees!!

I completely agree Tam. But i dont see why the decision (if any was needed) has been made now. On a safety issue, if you or other supporters havent notified the club or NLL about not being assured of personal safety in arriving, attending or leaving the premises, then no one is a winner. Clyde, for all their faults, have acted probably more than any other club on instruction to deal with supporter behaviour (not that i agree with it) regardless of who lodges the complaint.....are EF doing anything official in regards to this mob of fannies???

Have to say the Montrose 'ultras' were brilliant throughout today's game. Sang for full 90 mins accompanied by a pretty competent drummer

But but but.... The abuse to aw of us, they were also singing Union Bears and Motherwell Bois songs.

Will the bus now be refusing to go to Montrose in light of these lurid allegations??? No wonder most intelligible supporters believe lower league fans are thick. At least put some meat on the bones of your cock-and-bull stories.

Do most 'intelligible' supporters think Celtic fans don their smoking jackets and retire to the library to read the latest scholarly articles?

What the hell are you drinking, Gordy?? I'll have six. They sound amazing, if thats the sort of shite you end up coming out with on them. What does your post have to do with anything??? Yer man here wants to make all sorts of accusations, others are bleating about 'no bus to Broadwood', sounds to me like a lot of patsying and excuses flying around. I've had this before with you lot....i was the first last year to ask if anyone on the bus was hurt, and was bombarded with pm's for calling out the idiots hellbent on jailing a couple of stupid boys throwing bricks. Then last week i praised the efforts of your security team to get more of the same. Thickos is about right. Keep.our seat warm for us, eh.

I live down south so don't get to many games at the moment. Wasn't at the Clyde or Montrose game so I can't really comment on what went on. In over 20 years of following East Fife, I don't think i've never seen any bother at a game (apart from a Morton fan who got so angry he punched his own car) but it does sound like there are a few youngsters at a few clubs who're determined to take things too far and are a bit of an embarrassment, which is a shame. Can't really be arsed with any tit for tat arguments on here as I think we all know that the folk causing trouble aren't the same people who post on here and have supported their clubs for years.

My point was just that no halfway intelligent person would think lower league fans were any more thick than Premier league fans. In fact, the fucking troglodytes that trail after the OF probably push things in the other direction.

Archived