Raith Rovers v Morton

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgot you were getting much larger home crowds these days. Big team eh? :lol:

Big enough to witness The Famous comfortably outnumbering the home fans in your own ground, yes.

Better luck next time.

You are very angry. Have things gone terribly wrong for you in life? There are people you can talk to about stuff like this.

#youcanbeatthis

From what I gather, he's been a student for about 10 years.

A lot of his angry attention seeking is probably borne out of frustration at going nowhere very slowly.

A superiority complex on a Scottish football forum is about as good as it gets.

Best ignored, unless you want to see the same unimaginative pish posted over and over again.

You are very angry. Have things gone terribly wrong for you in life? There are people you can talk to about stuff like this.

#youcanbeatthis

Last year a Morton supporter who knew Vikington wrote of him as being

a decent enough guy, albeit socially awkward ....... I know for a fact he'd never say any of this stuff in real life to anyone.

He's not angry but he wants you to think he is.

Greenock is the tourist capital of Scotland ????? Did I just read that? I'm more pished than I thought.

Tourist capital is pushing it, but cruise ships do berth at Greenock these days. Possibly because of the deep water.

Last year a Morton supporter who knew Vikington wrote of him as being

a decent enough guy, albeit socially awkward ....... I know for a fact he'd never say any of this stuff in real life to anyone.

He's not angry but he wants you to think he is.

That's what these forums are all about though. An awkward guy who probably has difficulties with day to day life can come on here and have this totally different persona. Good on him.

Oh 2-1 Raith. We seem to have this habit of winning tight games at the moment.

Try sitting in the main stand Wurzel with the p***ks you call stewards

Sitting with a fine view of both ends of the pitch? Works for me. Or I could watch from the even better facilities of the Cowshed.

No contest then between your hopeless, white elephant ground and the grandest old ground in Scottish football. Better luck next time.

That's what these forums are all about though. An awkward guy who probably has difficulties with day to day life can come on here and have this totally different persona. Good on him.

Oh 2-1 Raith. We seem to have this habit of winning tight games at the moment.

Looks like that drool-marked copy of 'Psychology for Dummies' in the council library is taking more punishment.

Sitting with a fine view of both ends of the pitch? Works for me. Or I could watch from the even better facilities of the Cowshed.

No contest then between your hopeless, white elephant ground and the grandest old ground in Scottish football. Better luck next time.

Speaking of white elephants, what ever happened to that magnificent edifice that your chairman bought from your beloved neighbours that was supposed to be getting erected at the wee Dublin end?

That dream had every away fan salivating at the prospect of a proper view.

Speaking of white elephants, what ever happened to that magnificent edifice that your chairman bought from your beloved neighbours that was supposed to be getting erected at the wee Dublin end?

That dream had every away fan salivating at the prospect of a proper view.

Decided not to put it up because it wasn't necessary; only clown-car outfits like, erm, Raith Rovers not only buy, but also build and maintain utterly pointless wastes of money.

Unlucky.

Archived