Whose Film Quiz Is It Anyway? II

Albino Rover

I was off ill for the first two rounds and couldn't compete unfortunately. (I only go onto P&B in the office as home computer gubbed just now). I'm not sure how far I would have got but this is a brilliant round. I'm definite on 15 of the pictures and confident with the other. Years wise I think I'd get at least 10-12. Them's the breaks.

(In-case anyone is worried, I'm ok now).

Feel free to play along by PM just for fun. Green dot if you get the magic 32.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All nine sets of answers received so we'll waste no time. Here are the answers:

2000 - Almost Famous

2001 - Ocean's Eleven

2002 - Minority Report

2003 - Bruce Almighty

2004 - Saw

2005 - Pride & Prejudice

2006 - The Devil Wears Prada

2007 - Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street

2008 - The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button

2009 - Up

2010 - Shutter Island

2011 - The Help

2012 - Zero Dark Thirty

2013 - Dallas Buyers Club

2014 - Kingsman: The Secret Service

2015 - Ex Machina

Scores

alang1993- 32

MikeyVanBasten- 32

Richie95- 32

Loki- 28

Hey! Ho! Jambo!- 26

Mr. Brightside- 26

Eednud- 24

SamuraiJock- 21

8MileBU- 19

That means there will be a 3-way tie-breaker among Alan, Mikey and Richie for a place in the final.

ETA: as promised, green dots given to those who got 32/32.

Tie-break

alang1993, MikeyVanBasten3 and Richie95: welcome to your date with destiny.

Exactly the same rules as the last round, only for the tie-break you have ten films, one from each year of the 1990s.

As before, you'll get 1 point for each correct film title, and 1 point for each correct year.

A total of 20 points are available. A place in the final really is at stake this time.

post-33771-0-24365500-1446502775_thumb.p

Send your answers in a new PM to me, preferably ASAP, but no later than midnight on Wednesday. Again, please be aware that I'll end the round as soon as I receive all sets of answers so double-check your answers before pressing "Send" as you may not have a chance to change them.

Good luck.

Well I am glad I am not in this round. I would have been decimated. I know six of the films but wouldn't be able to reverse guess the other years. I'd be last for sure.

Tie-break

alang1993, MikeyVanBasten3 and Richie95: welcome to your date with destiny.

Exactly the same rules as the last round, only for the tie-break you have ten films, one from each year of the 1990s.

As before, you'll get 1 point for each correct film title, and 1 point for each correct year.

A total of 20 points are available. A place in the final really is at stake this time.

attachicon.gifTie-break.png

Send your answers in a new PM to me, preferably ASAP, but no later than midnight on Wednesday. Again, please be aware that I'll end the round as soon as I receive all sets of answers so double-check your answers before pressing "Send" as you may not have a chance to change them.

Good luck.

Ooh. Good round. Much harder to reverse engineer the years even if you get all ten films. Good work Mr Albino. I think I'd be lucky to get 15 points in this round.

Archived