A thread about P & B

Fide

A bit embarrassed to ask this. Am I the only one here who shits in the shower?

Nothing easier, you just trample it down the plughole with your toes. Refreshing AND efficient start to the day.

I started doing it in the shower when I moved on from baths.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) P&B is a great way to fanny about and kill some time, and there's plenty of different threads to pop into depending on what's going on in the world.

2) Premiership, Misc Other Fitba, General Nonsense and the Politics forum. Have also been in the BRALT from time to time, but seeing as Rangers* seem to have a semblance of an act together it's far less fun these days, though tbf it started losing its appeal quite some time ago. Will doubtless start revisiting it more frequently once Rangers* implode, though. Used to only really post about Thistle in the general thread and the matchday threads but these days posting about the jags is probably only about 10% of all the shite I post on here, despite still going as often as I ever have, if not more, to Firhill.

3) Don't really have a favourite or least favourite mod, since I'm a bit of a bland, uncontroversial poster tbh (which is better than being a bland, uncontroversial poster who thinks they're box office, most definitely). If I had to pick, then oh.... Let's say, Nizzy.

4) S U P R A S.

5) Because I want to, because I want to.

Hey, can we stay off-topic please?

One of the most infuriating things in life is having a dump, getting yourself all cleaned up (sitting down, as God intended), getting ready to wash your hands and leave, then deciding that yes, you did need a pish after all.

Or vice versa, but immediately after having a whizz where you're torn between i) a waste of a good flush prior to sitting down or ii) the risk of a plop splashing urine over your arse cheeks.

What about the Trampusacidercanus Milesy would soon have them extincted.

Grimbo

Sakes Grimbo, it was a Jakeyanysparechangeforus that Milly had the run in with. I'll not be too hard on you as it is a fairly common mistake to make.

You stand up to wipe? Weirdo.

We live in hope ;)

You sit down to wipe?

You'll probably be on TV soon, sitting in a flowery dress, explaining your shame to the nation.

Possibly as part of an independent Scotland.

Mental eh!

Do these people have sisters who they've copied at an early age, and the habit has stuck?

Like shite to a blanket, or to their undies, it would seem.

I've got news for aw you swipers, you're doing it wrong. Skiddies are not cool, unless you're Bobby of course.

I honestly fail to see how sitting would give you more skiddies. Surely a better spread achieved by sitting enables a more thorough wipe? The standing brigade are squelching their number twos as they stand and spreading it further surely?

Poll required.

I honestly fail to see how sitting would give you more skiddies. Surely a better spread achieved by sitting enables a more thorough wipe? The standing brigade are squelching their number twos as they stand and spreading it further surely?

Poll required.

You'll be telling me the earth is flat next.

Poll required.

I seem to recall that there's already been a thread/poll on the subject.

I seem to recall that there's already been a thread/poll on the subject.

It's the stuff of democracy. One can never have enough polls, especially on something of say such great merit.

Indy ref 2 can wait. Scotland needs to stand up or sir down on this matter of national interest & hygiene.

Grimbo

It's the stuff of democracy. One can never have enough polls, especially on something of say such great merit.

Indy ref 2 can wait. Scotland needs to stand up or sir down on this matter of national interest & hygiene.

Grimbo

Agreed.

Bw4pveJIgAA0H4d.jpg

Archived