Hamilton Academical vs Dundee FC 17/10/2015

Yet again Dundee can't beat us when we're down to ten men. Mackinnon should be chased, knee into the groin, total ned. Amazed how on top we were with ten. Why did Hartley take one of his best men off, Calder, to go more defensive? If Nade touched a goal bound shot in while offside that's poor for someone of his experience but he made up with it with a lovely pass to Ziggy for the goal.

In all honesty, I felt Dundee had two stonewall penalties in the first half as did most of the folk around me. Playing Willie Collum's rules again, bad for both sides.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kudos to the Dundee fan who brought along his own fat version of Brogan. :lol:

Link?

Does this new version, have a, brief, video clip glamourising terrace related violence?

If not. Pus. Shut. Please. Cheers. Gobshite.

Gerry McCabes reaction to Dougies GIRFUY was priceless! Might nip ower tae Carrigans and noise the wee c**t up :lol:

Wouldn't be surprised if McCabe lamped Imrie after the game. He makes Paul McGowan look like a calm and reasonable individual.

I'm pretty sure for the Nade "goal", there was no offside flag... I reckon Gollum had blown for a perceived foul by Lucas or someone else in the middle of the box. But then, who knows with that clown in the middle!?!

Tagliapietra push on Meggatt as the kick was being taken, so there was nothing to see by the time the ball arrived in the box.

Patrick Bateman, on 17 Oct 2015 - 20:31, said:

Good point considering the circumstances.

Best player off injured, flukey goal conceded, down to 10 because of that twat MacKinnon.

Didn't think the incidents in the box were penalties. It was telling that none of the Dundee players really claimed for them either.

Bizarre tactics from Dundee when we went down to 10.

Imrie hasn't much skill, but his passion and determination are something else. Loved his celebration too.

Big Lucas was MOTM for me.

Had to chuckle at Hartley's post match comments about the pitch and Dougie's celebration.

1. Hamilton fans have done quite the amazing turnaround on Imrie.

2. Where can I see/hear Hartley and Canning's post match comments?

All the cool kids (I'll decide ©Brogan) 25ppj03.jpg

That wee p***k behind the security guard with the blue jacket and red scarf was going absolutely mental for a good 10 seconds after the Hamilton disallowed goal. Stupid c**t never realised when every person in the away end was waving at him/giving him the w****r sign. His running back to his seat was good to be fair.

Archived