Hamilton Academical vs Dundee FC 17/10/2015

Shit. His record against us is fucking brilliant. Ah well, I'm sure Kurakins will cope :unsure:

Mate, you could take your pick of any 4 defenders on the planet and they still couldn't cope.

I wonder what Brogan's up to right now.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can D'Acol play full stop?

Was fat as f**k up at Aberdeen and didn't really do much in his brief appearance against Celtic. I'd rather Morris though he blows hot and cold (probably spent too much time at the Palace). Nade can hold the ball up well but was poor coming on from the bench against Killie and Celtic.

He's not a patch on Salva Chamorro.

How he would've done is one of life's great mysteries.

I think our starting XI will be...

Bain, McGinn, Holt, Extabeguran, McPake, Thomson, Harkins, Calder, Loy, Stewart, Hemmings.

Although that would mean Ross being dropped which I can't see happening. Perhaps Hartley will lose his mind again and play 3 at the back and stick Ross in midfield too.

Probably an injury to Hemmings, nice to see young Skelly make the bench but unsure how well we'll do today, looks like a side struggling with injuries - which is exactly what it is.

I think our starting XI will be...

Bain, McGinn, Holt, Extabeguran, McPake, Thomson, Harkins, Calder, Loy, Stewart, Hemmings.

Although that would mean Ross being dropped which I can't see happening. Perhaps Hartley will lose his mind again and play 3 at the back and stick Ross in midfield too.

McPake, Thomson and Gowser are all injured. I just bumped into the 3 of them and got a couple of comps off Jazzer :wub:

Archived