Hamilton Academical vs Dundee FC 17/10/2015

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right ok, I've returned from, self imposed, exile early, by 24hrs.

My point is, I hope either Dougie"mr legoland/ iced gem Barnet" imrie and/or Brogan"new age(kiddie on)" casual. Got banjoed in a car park and/ or fucked with a splintered rake handle.

Can someone please confirm later?

Proper Y or N, jobby Ken?

Randy Giles, on 17 Oct 2015 - 16:51, said:

There probably is tbh

You're a right walloper.

Anyways - bit of a sore one to drop all 3 points there - but in the grand scheme of things it's a good point. Feel like that could have been avoided if we hadn't went so defensive.

Decent set of results for us today and we've fucked it again.

Hamilton deserved that goal and point in the end but they shouldn't have been in the game.

There can't be a team in world football who are worse at playing against 10 men than Dundee.

Decent set of results for us today and we've fucked it again.

Hamilton deserved that goal and point in the end but they shouldn't have been in the game.

There can't be a team in world football who are worse at playing against 10 men than Dundee.

At least you got a point. We'd have lost.

Did well to come back from 10 men but there really was no creativity in the game from Crawford going off. We could've had one or two more as I couldn't see why our goals were disallowed (poor view) but I'm fairly content with our first draw since the opening game. Also thought the Dundee singing section's patter was actually pretty funny. Found myself laughing a couple of times at their songs.

Special mention goes to Darian MacKinnon. Hopefully the last time we see him in an Accies shirt :)

We should've been out of sight with Healey blazing his shot over and then getting denied a stonewaller as he was ready to pull the trigger - Collum is truly hopeless.

After the sending off it was all Accies and the equaliser was always coming, duly assisted by Christian Let's Get Rid Of You And Bring In Luka Tankulic Nade.

Draw was about right in the end which is embarrassing considering we were 1 nil up and playing against 10 men.

Brogan shat it.

We should've been out of sight with Healey blazing his shot over and then getting denied a stonewaller as he was ready to pull the trigger - Collum is truly hopeless.

After the sending off it was all Accies and the equaliser was always coming, duly assisted by Christian Let's Get Rid Of You And Bring In Luka Tankulic Nade.

Draw was about right in the end which is embarrassing considering we were 1 nil up and playing against 10 men.

Brogan shat it.

I'm not convinced it was a penalty in all honesty; I thought he just fell. Could be completely wrong though.

Archived