Hamilton Academical vs Dundee FC 17/10/2015

From the HAFC official site. Essentially its your age that counts not your status i.e if ur under 18 its 12 quid student or not. Over 18 tough shit:

Ticket Prices at the gates for SPFL Season 2015 – 2016 Adult (18-65) £ 22.00 Concession over 65, under 18 £ 12.00 Disabled Supporters £ 10.00 (Carer Free)

Disabled Supporters can purchase from HAFC’s Ticket office (( right hand side of main entrance in West Stand)) prior to entering the stadium.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her da is obviously an Accies fan as well and has named her after this ugly Accies legend:

20151013_134142.jpg

That crossed my mind as well but she would need to be about 30 year old for that to be likely. Legend is also pushing it a bit. Did not bad but not a Neil Hood or a Jamie Fairlie. It was more St Johnstone where he would be viewed in that sort of way.

That program last night was such a pile o shite! Apparently she was'nt involved in a scrap because the Hamilton "firm" and St Johnstone "firm" had it out earlier and the police broke it up! Yeah that deadly rivalry!

Or is it because football hooliganism does not exist in this country any more?

That was cringeworthy, her parents must be so proud, oh hang on, they were!

What a bunch o tinks!

Went to the youth development game last night. Who is the wee guy Boyd that plays with Accies? Some player.

I don't go to Development games but he's apparently been brilliant for them so I'm hoping for big things. No Redmond last night? What's going on with him?

I don't go to Development games but he's apparently been brilliant for them so I'm hoping for big things. No Redmond last night? What's going on with him?

He was excellent last night, scored some goal. Skelly with us was very good too. Was hoping to see Brogan but she wasn't there :(

A mate who watches the Dev games raves about Steven Boyd. Mind, he also rated Danny Armstrong and we let him go because apparently he thought he should be playing for Real Madrid. However, the exact same thing was said about David Hopkirk so I smell shite.

Archived