The Apprentice 2015

The Minertaur

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Utter bollocks that if you sold nothing during the task it wouldnt have mattered

Aye it baffles me that. Surely selling is secondary in this task.

By that I mean, if they have an item that has a RRP of £1 (and say they paid 20p to buy that) then they are better leaving that item rather than trying to sell it for 50p/75p. The other team basically won that task as a result of doing their stock shop later on is how I've seen it.

Aye it baffles me that. Surely selling is secondary in this task.

By that I mean, if they have an item that has a RRP of £1 (and say they paid 20p to buy that) then they are better leaving that item rather than trying to sell it for 50p/75p. The other team basically won that task as a result of doing their stock shop later on is how I've seen it.

Exactly. If they'd sold at the same price they'd have been much closer than the almost going out of business style price cuts.

What's this? What's she said? I've missed this.

Couple of things..

There was allegedly a big fight in the house which got physical. 2 people were warned about their behaviour against her. She mentioned on twitter (then quickly deleted) she refused to go on the "you're fired" show.

She's obv got issues which is understandable after the other news story that is out there...

Couple of things..

There was allegedly a big fight in the house which got physical. 2 people were warned about their behaviour against her. She mentioned on twitter (then quickly deleted) she refused to go on the "you're fired" show.

She's obv got issues which is understandable after the other news story that is out there...

I thought the other story was to do with Elle and Mergim

Couple of things..

I see. Cheers.

My view on Scott went down there. The guy could have shaken the boy's hand there. Dickhead.

Couple of things..

What news story?

Same thing annoys me every year, the manufactured editing. Taking two sentences said completely unrelated to each other, then edit them together to manufacture a scenario or reaction. Or when they exaggerate tumbleweed moments by editing in a silence or facial expression that obviously happened at a different point in the conversation.

They call me the postman because I leave a wee card on my desk when I can't be arsed doing my job properly.

Edited to make this look like one continuous post, when it wasn't.

Archived