Next Scotland manager

~~~

It's clear from this thread that if he does go, and we don't go foreign, then we're fucked. There are no realistic Scottish options that would improve us. To be honest I don't think there's any realistic foreign options either. We need someone who has a proven track record of international management, absolutely no question about that. I'd give Lagerback whatever he wanted not to retire personally. Up to and including Edinburgh Castle

Maybe we should go for someone from another planet. There must be someone who can make a bog average Scotland side qualify for a tournament again. I mean, obviously we'll be booted straight out in the group stages, but still. Ming the Merciless?

We seem to want a pensioner. Yoda?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robert Prosinecki. Name just came to me. Turns out he's current managing Azerbaijan.

He's a ginger. Make it happen.

Azerbaijan's results are awful but I'm determined for this suggestion to fly.

Maybe we should go for someone from another planet. There must be someone who can make a bog average Scotland side qualify for a tournament again. I mean, obviously we'll be booted straight out in the group stages, but still. Ming the Merciless?

We seem to want a pensioner. Yoda?

At least then in two years the rallying cry will be clear, and we can get Sam Jones in for the next Euros.

Ted_death-to-Ming.jpg

Archived