Livingston v St Mirren Championship 17/10/15

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would not be remotely surprised at another fucking draw.

1-1, late Livi equaliser. B&WA goes into meltdown again screaming for Murray's head and a return to the days of Lennon and Gus (forgetting they were the same ones calling for their respective heads too)

Never mind the football what's the best boozers to go to in Livingston?

These are the closest to the stadium and decent enough.

The Almondvale Suite behind/under the south stand.

Lime Kiln is just up the steps from the ground before you get to the Centre, or Witherspoons & Rock Cafe inside the Centre.

Would take a draw but should look for a win, I thought St Mirren would be doing better than this under Murray but they are in bad form and important for us to pick up points at home. A big win here and we overtake them which would be great psychologically to lift ourselves off bottom spot.

Would take a draw but should look for a win, I thought St Mirren would be doing better than this under Murray but they are in bad form and important for us to pick up points at home. A big win here and we overtake them which would be great psychologically to lift ourselves off bottom spot.

I know we're crap but hopefully not that crap

Already put up the best ones to go to pre match that are closest to the stadium.

If you're getting off at Livi North then the Saltire is good, would be the best one post match before heading home. It's just up the hill from the station towards Morrrisons as you go into the car park.

Most pubs in Livi are rough as f**k.

First trip to Almondvale since the 1999/2000 season, what a year that was.

Really hope Murray doesn't tinker today. Both McMullan and Shankland should start on the bench and the starting 11 who were 3-0 up at half time last Saturday should get the nod again. Same team, same game plan.

Our away form is good this season, we're unbeaten on the road in all competitions since the opening day with two wins and two draws. In saying that, a draw really isn't a lot of good for us today, particularly when you take a look at our upcoming fixtures.

Providing Murray doesn't change the team I think we will get a win. Go for 1-2.

Archived