Rangers v Queens

I hope you're right however there is still plenty of improvements to be had.

I'm sure there is room for improvement but like others I believe you'll canter the league this year.

There has to be a modicum of grudged admiration for the way that the team has been remodelled post-McCoist. Warburton is doing what should have been done since 2012: building a team, reasonably low Staff outlay (compared with the crazy outlay before) and an element of a settled, efficient team.

And with the fans coming back in droves, you must surely be able to reduce the overall debt.

Plus, we've all had our laughs at your misfortunes so maybe it's time you GTF to the top league, so that this Division can become just a little bit more competitive.

(Can't do a sticky-out tongue on my iPad)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure there is room for improvement but like others I believe you'll canter the league this year.

There has to be a modicum of grudged admiration for the way that the team has been remodelled post-McCoist. Warburton is doing what should have been done since 2012: building a team, reasonably low Staff outlay (compared with the crazy outlay before) and an element of a settled, efficient team.

And with the fans coming back in droves, you must surely be able to reduce the overall debt.

Plus, we've all had our laughs at your misfortunes so maybe it's time you GTF to the top league, so that this Division can become just a little bit more competitive.

I agree fully with you. I despise McCoist for the contempt he treated the Rangers support with. If he had done what 99% of the support wanted he could have went into the Championship last year with a young team with 60-100 games under their belt. Instead he signed players that where over the hill and looking for one final pay day, aka Kevin Kyle. We should also remember that Warburton has only been in the role 3 months with limited outlay, there's still a lot of time to gel as a team.

And FWIW, I would like to see QOS up there at the end of the year. With Hibs & St Mirren stagnating in the championship with Dundee United ????.

Well deserved victory for Rangers. Thought we'd ruined the opportunity to keep our 100% league record intact after the (stonewall) penalty but fair play to the team and Waghorn in particular for believing they could still get a winner.

Jason Holt the star man for Rangers today and Ball filling in for Wilson as a late replacement impressed also.

Would like to see Dominic Ball get a proper run before Jan, the lad is talented, let's play him whilst we've got him.

Would like to see Dominic Ball get a proper run before Jan, the lad is talented, let's play him whilst we've got him.

Yeah. I wouldn't be surprised though if he had some sort of loan deal where he has to feature in a certain amount of matches.

Then again, I think Warburton would want to ensure he gets games regardless to maintain the close working relationship he has with Tottenham.

Good player though. Does he have enough quality to establish himself at a higher end Premiership team? I'm not so sure.

Yeah. I wouldn't be surprised though if he had some sort of loan deal where he has to feature in a certain amount of matches.

Then again, I think Warburton would want to ensure he gets games regardless to maintain the close working relationship he has with Tottenham.

Good player though. Does he have enough quality to establish himself at a higher end Premiership team? I'm not so sure.

Yep fair enough mate, he's not going to walk into the Spurs team and neither is Oduwa, if we can keep Ball after Jan, and surely Warburton has an idea of how it's going to go by now, get him in and play him for a few games, We're getting away with Kiernan at the moment, but despite a decent game against Livi, he's the weak link at the back.

Yep fair enough mate, he's not going to walk into the Spurs team and neither is Oduwa, if we can keep Ball after Jan, and surely Warburton has an idea of how it's going to go by now, get him in and play him for a few games, We're getting away with Kiernan at the moment, but despite a decent game against Livi, he's the weak link at the back.

Agreed. He'd probably do a better job than Kiernan who has mainly failed to impress so far.

Speaking of defenders, what a season Wallace is having compared to last season. He's really relishing his new role as team captain and the responsibility seems to help him in terms of consistency in his performances.

Agreed. He'd probably do a better job than Kiernan who has mainly failed to impress so far.

Speaking of defenders, what a season Wallace is having compared to last season. He's really relishing his new role as team captain and the responsibility seems to help him in terms of consistency in his performances.

Lee Wallace is class mate, a proper Ger, still only 27 or 28, worries me sometimes how he's blowing out of his arse after 20 mins though, but he always seems to pick up. Love the guy

Not for me. If you watch the game again you'll see he let Lyle go and have a free header for their goal. Secondly, there was a moment in the second half when he came so far out of position and Kiernan had to make a tackle on the by line, had he not done so there was 2 QOS players waiting for a tap in.

I'm not by any means writing the boy off I just think Wilson is a much steadier option. I also like my CB's to be left & right footed, it's a perfect partnership IMO.

Edited - Just watched on TV, it's Wallace who let's Lyle go free. Apologies.

Naw, there husnae.

They have got more spending power than the 29 Lower League Clubs combined.

If they were top , with the budget the same as Alloa's, I wid join in the sing song of guarding walls.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:THE BLUE FANNIES FC 2012 :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I agree fully with you. I despise McCoist for the contempt he treated the Rangers support with. If he had done what 99% of the support wanted he could have went into the Championship last year with a young team with 60-100 games under their belt. Instead he signed players that where over the hill and looking for one final pay day, aka Kevin Kyle. We should also remember that Warburton has only been in the role 3 months with limited outlay, there's still a lot of time to gel as a team.

And FWIW, I would like to see QOS up there at the end of the year. With Hibs & St Mirren stagnating in the championship with Dundee United .

STILL FUMING AND EXTREMELY UPSET THAT HIS TEAM IS A KIDDY ON ONE.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:THE NEWCUNTO FC :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not for me. If you watch the game again you'll see he let Lyle go and have a free header for their goal. Secondly, there was a moment in the second half when he came so far out of position and Kiernan had to make a tackle on the by line, had he not done so there was 2 QOS players waiting for a tap in.

I'm not by any means writing the boy off I just think Wilson is a much steadier option. I also like my CB's to be left & right footed, it's a perfect partnership IMO.

Edited - Just watched on TV, it's Wallace who let's Lyle go free. Apologies.

Aye fair enough, we'll be ok this year, but a Wilson/Kiernan partnership next season assuming we go up, will be vulnerable to the quicker forwards that will be lying in wait imo.

Kiernan has been pretty good. He has settled in to a good extent. We'll see how he goes.

A deserved win for the Gers eventually. Tough luck Queens, good effort.

Refereeing fraternity doing their best for Sevco.

If you have ever been to what is euphemistically called a " sportsmans dinner " in Glasgow area when one of the men in black is the guest speaker and they think they are surrounded by fellow berz you would realise how true that can be!

C*nts practically boast about it :thumbsdown

Agreed. I'd be pretty confident backing against that side not even making top 3 next season, unless they strengthen significantly.

What are the chances that Rangers will not improve the squad significantly next season? We are not quite as skint as some of the fantasists on this forum would have you believe.

Not saying that we will be looking to win the Premiership next season, but with an astute manager and an improved squad we will not lose many games in the Premiership next year.

What are the chances that Rangers will not improve the squad significantly next season? We are not quite as skint as some of the fantasists on this forum would have you believe.

Not saying that we will be looking to win the Premiership next season, but with an astute manager and an improved squad we will not lose many games in the Premiership next year.

You will run out of money very soon without external funding.

Now, that may be forthcoming, but we don't yet know that.

As things stand, Rangers are absolutely skint.

Archived