Airdrieonians vs Brechin

why would you say that ??

The fact that all you ever do is slaughter Bollan and his tactics,you know an awful lot about the 20s was just wondering if you maybe had a hidden agenda i.e get Bollan out and you and has been Wolecki take over for a few months to see how you get on, hopefully that will never happen as Wolecki is an idiot who was out of a job when we brought him in ,I'm not Bollans biggest fan but we're sitting in a nice position and there's to many on here trying to rock the boat with all sorts of rumours

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had two long time friends and lapsed Airdrie fans at the game on Saturday, both football minded, both asking how I can "watch shite like that every week" and "how the hell do you pay £16 to watch that shite, you're off your fucking head".

Yes we won, we won the easiest game we'll have all season. It was the safest bet on a coupon on Saturday. And yet we toiled and sweated it out, lucky that Brechin are utterly useless. We had a little bit of flair in the Albion game and first half against Dunfermline then we've stunk since.

I had two long time friends and lapsed Airdrie fans at the game on Saturday, both football minded, both asking how I can "watch shite like that every week" and "how the hell do you pay £16 to watch that shite, you're off your fucking head".

Yes we won, we won the easiest game we'll have all season. It was the safest bet on a coupon on Saturday. And yet we toiled and sweated it out, lucky that Brechin are utterly useless. We had a little bit of flair in the Albion game and first half against Dunfermline then we've stunk since.

Please can you explain to me why this games was the safest bet on a coupon on Saturday? Over the 5 games before Saturdays match they had earned the same number of points as we had. We had come off the back of not winning in 3 matches where Brechin had won 2 and drawn 1 so not exactly a stick on.

I will agree that it was an absolutely rotten match, but a wins a win.

The man's just in the door! Will you not even consider giving him a chance to show what he can do? I would never claim to be an expert on these things myself, but I've spoken to a few people involved with the youth setup at Airdrie, and they seem impressed with him.

Do you honestly believe he would be in if he wasn't a pal of King I don't think so, also do you think Liam Brindle walked before he was pushed

Obviously we are fortunate to have had someone that's willing to give time to the youth set up the way Liam Brindle did but I'd much rather have Black and King who are further qualified than Brindle

Brindle was effectively pushed when they brought in Black. As I've said before, Wotherspoon wants all his own people in and he won't be happy until he has done that. Bollan and co next.

The difference being when a league 1 team changes its backroom staff no one really notices ever, you start sacking managers when you are doing well then people take notice and give the club bad publicity. Severely doubt the new owner wants to be giving the club that kind of reputation before he has even seen out half a season with us.

Archived