Forfar Athletic v Ayr United

Not concerned about Graham playing think he will do a job alongside big Gerry, my main concern is can Caldwell take the place of Moore who has been grabbing goals for us on a regular bases, hope Caldwell takes the opportunity and plays well however going to Forfar was tough enough and now this happens.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope he gives Caldwell a start as he deserves his chance. However I think he might bring Robbie Crawford into midfield and play Jordan up front himself in a 4-5-1 formation.

Fleming

Devlin Graham Gerry Boyle

Trouten Docherty Crawford Adams Gilmour

Preston

I hope he gives Caldwell a start as he deserves his chance. However I think he might bring Robbie Crawford into midfield and play Jordan up front himself in a 4-5-1 formation.

Fleming

Devlin Graham Gerry Boyle

Trouten Docherty Crawford Adams Gilmour

Preston

I think you are on the right track but i think Forrest will play wide in a 3 behind Preston.

I think you are on the right track but i think Forrest will play wide in a 3 behind Preston.

Quite possibly. I think though we need to use our squad and give Caldwell a chance otherwise we are going to be left with nothing up front in Jnauary.

Moore is more direct than Caldwell and Preston so if he is out I think we need to play Trouten and Forrest behind them, Caldwell and Preston have a habit of going looking for the ball leaving no one in the middle.

Playing with wingers supporting them would have made more sense but we only have one and he has been poor since Moffat left.

You could play any way you want. Away win.

At this moment we are struggling big time. It has to change sometime, not today imo.

Air are on fire,we're not putting this fire oot.

C'mon the Loons

ETA i'm scum, Ive just put 32p on Air to win. :( Never bet against my team in my life.

Sorry, typed it shite. I meant your results have been slumping so far after a decent start. Lost to a poor Cowden side and defeated by Stranraer at home, however, probably a decent point at Peterhead.

Still fancy a win for us, reckon Graham will start Satrurday.

Fleming

Devlin McLauchlan Graham Boyle

Docherty Adams

Trouten Gilly

Preston Moore

Subs: Newman, Muir, Campbell, Crawford, Forrest, Donald, Caldwell

Fleming

Docherty Adams

Trouten Gilly

Preston Caldwell

Subs: Newman, Muir, Campbell, Crawford, Forrest, Donald, Nizzy

With Moore out, it should be a straight swap with Caldwell. Got to give the boy a chance and today is the day. Bring Nizzy up from the 20s for the bench and we would still have Forrest on the bench.

Never been to Forfar. Will never deliberately go. I know roughly where it is but what goes on there? Industry? Fishing? Sounds fuckin horrific,sounds like an aberdonian talking

Never been to Forfar. Will never deliberately go. I know roughly where it is but what goes on there? Industry? Fishing? Sounds fuckin horrific,sounds like an aberdonian talking

You're a lucky gay/girl.

Yer grandma used to take up both, for good money. Troops in the WWiI said, because troop of WW1 said it a good dip & cheap!

edit ffs..

Given it's past, it's just a smaller version of Ayr.

Looks like Gilmour, Forrest and Trouten playing behind Preston. No problem with the team, still looks very good going forward, hopefully we don't come to regret not giving Caldwell a chance though!

He'll be gone come January I think. McCall is playing a dangerous game.

Team:

Fleming

Docherty Adams

Forrest Trouten Gilly

Preston

Subs: Newman, Muir, McCracken, Crawford, Donald, Nizzy, Caldwell

In bold are the survivors from the starting 11 from the 3-1 game back in May. You just can't argue with the areas where McCall has strengthened. Would be good watching the Pars game knowing we are 4 points clear!

Archived