Strictly Come Dancing 2015

Fide

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That will be why Louis Smith won it last year then

He won it in 2012.

The shy, retiring, unambitious Caroline Flack won it last year and the year before it was Abbey Clancy.

Typical strictly viewers racism to the fore yet again. Jemelia could get 4 perfect 10s and still be in the dance off. Non BBC and non white = no chance.

Think you're seeing racism where it doesn't exist. I bet most people would have loved it if big Ainsley was better at dancing. As it was, he tried and got through on character, but his dancing was guff.

Jamelia was definitely one of the worst left. She hasn't done anything of note for years and so has dropped out the public consciousness.

Carol should have gone before her but she's the smiley Scottish BBC weather lady and has a bigger voting demographic.

Apart from being thin with big tits, what has that Call the Midwife bird ever done? I've never watched shite like Call the Midwife so have no idea who she is. However, she's good at dancing.

I've never watched this but I'd like this person to win.

She's a bit funny looking. She has a sort of doll's face. To my mind, there's something not quite right, but it's possibly just me.

The one off Coronation Street is tidy.

Typical strictly viewers racism to the fore yet again. Jemelia could get 4 perfect 10s and still be in the dance off. Non BBC and non white = no chance.

It's more likely to be the fact that she seems to be a thoroughly deplorable chunt imo. From the stupid "I'm such a giggly person" persona she thinks she has down to the highly punchable face. She better go next week

Archived