Strictly Come Dancing 2015

Fide

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought she was better last night than Peter Andre was....

very tight as to who will win, i think Georgia might sneak it, she's really come on.

Telling that Darcey Bussell couldn't even look them in the eye after keeping Andre in, yes she has been poor most weeks but they were the better couple in the dance off.

I thought she was better last night than Peter Andre was....

very tight as to who will win, i think Georgia might sneak it, she's really come on.

There's a pun in there about coming on Georgia May Foote but I'm fucked if I can work out what it is.

Yep the judges wanted Anita rani out, She's been under marked for weeks.

Finally got their way as she ended up dancing off against Katie and Anton last night, with Darcey and Len's casting votes keeping Katie in.

Final line up

Jay and Aliona

Georgia and Giovanni

Kellie and Skelly

Katie and Anton

Finally got their way as she ended up dancing off against Katie and Anton last night, with Darcey and Len's casting votes keeping Katie in.

Final line up

Jay and Aliona

Georgia and Giovanni

Kellie and Skelly

Katie and Anton

Pure hypocrisy from Darcey and Bruno, both of whom had been praising Anita's work ethic and quite inspiring performances week on week.

You would have expected dinosaur Len to go for the more traditional approach of Katie I suppose, but the whole thing was a stitch up to give Anton a place in the final.

You would have expected dinosaur Len to go for the more traditional approach of Katie I suppose, but the whole thing was a stitch up to give Anton a place in the final.

Another half an hour at least of Katie's legs. Maaarvelous daahling.

This post is in no way influenced by me having Katie e/w at (legs) 11-1.

Another half an hour at least of Katie's legs. Maaarvelous daahling.

This post is in no way influenced by me having Katie e/w at (legs) 11-1.

The legs I can live with, it's the smug, smirky, mock humble boat race I can do without!

Archived