Let's mock the diddies thread

You are going to be fucked after a spectacular sugar crash in about an hours time.

aye if I was some sort of sugar eating amateur maybe that would happen.

That's a dangerous game you're playing there. Nothing worse than the dreaded biscuit in hot drink scenario.

it's one of life risks but it's one I'm willing to take.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One bowl of shredded Wheat and OJ

Latte & Scone from M&S

Egg Roll

Tea and Teacake (Tunnocks)

Steak (Medium), Chips, peas, onions and Mushrooms with a can of Coke.

One twix

One Innis & Gunn (IPA)

One Pilsner Urquell

Today's diet.

One bowl of shredded Wheat and OJ

Latte & Scone from M&S

Egg Roll

Tea and Teacake (Tunnocks)

Steak (Medium), Chips, peas, onions and Mushrooms with a can of Coke.

One twix

One Innis & Gunn (IPA)

One Pilsner Urquell

Today's diet.

That's just breakfast, right?

This thread is like talking to folk who never left Uni and if you came back up you'd find them sitting about and talking about things that never happened years ago. It is sad but one that I can't help watching. The "car crash" pause if you will.

ha ha ha ha ha ha laughing at the thought of never leaving Uni ha ha ha ha ha ha

This thread is like talking to folk who never left Uni and if you came back up you'd find them sitting about and talking about things that never happened years ago. It is sad but one that I can't help watching. The "car crash" pause if you will.

ha ha ha ha ha ha laughing at the thought of never leaving Uni ha ha ha ha ha ha

Reading this post is like watching someone slitting their wrists while eating coco pops. You can't be sure whether to feel pity or start laughing.

Are you mentally ill?

Serious question

Archived