Celtic v Dundee United 25-10-15

Mixu's ArabZone interview after the match is very entertaining. He even drops a wee f-bomb into proceedings. The guy is absolutely raging.

Is there somewhere you can see the full interview? I've seen a vine of him saying "what's the point of fucking training" while looking very pissed off but the whole thing would be worth seeing...

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there somewhere you can see the full interview? I've seen a vine of him saying "what's the point of fucking training" while looking very pissed off but the whole thing would be worth seeing...

I saw that clip on twitter, and was disappointed tbh - I was expecting far more of a rant.

What's your money on then? Derby hiding?

No tangible improvement by the hibs game would be it for me.

I'm a bit more reassured at his assessment though- they need a kick up the arse and a public assessment they they were rubbish might just be what they need. My take on what he said - they can perform during training but bottle it during games. So potential there if they get their attitude sorted.

The challenge is, does he stick with this core line up to give them a chance to improve or rotate others in, risking all the problems Jackie had?

Not your fault Mixu - but now your problem!

No the vid Courier write up. Refreshingly honest, long time till the January window though.

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/sport/football/dundee-united/dundee-united-boss-mixu-paatelainen-calls-display-rubbish-with-a-capital-r-1.906909

Archived