North Glasgow Express v Brogan and her Section A pals.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Crawford could miss out that'd be lovely, he's very obviously Accies best player.

Osman will be a miss which unfortunately means Welsh will keep his place. He's not looked upto it any time I've seen him play this season, hopefully he can turn it round since it looks like he's a nailed on starter. Dumbuya will hopefully be back though, and despite Millers goal, mustapha should start because he's much better than him.

Out of interest, does anyone know what's happened with Jordan Leyden? I'm pretty certain I seen Archie say that he'd be in and around the first team this year but he's been nowhere to be seen..

From the 0-0 game, the Accies defence look big and physical and that'll mean Pogba will likely start because Doolan won't stand a chance. If we're winning comfortably, I'd like to see Nisbet given some game time, playing against absolute hammer throwers like that Tagliasomething boy will be good experience for him to gain.

2-0 thistle. Pogba and Bannigan.

,This is an easy one for me Glasgows good guys against a team most famous for having a ned following.

The additional bonus being of course that a thistle win sees the DABs slip further behind the leagues bottom clubs.

A thistle win would be extremely pleasing.

Osman missing out leaves a plethora of possibilities in terms of personnel and tactical tweaks.

Arguably if going defensive Miller could replace Abzy and Muzz could go back to right back.

More likely to see Welsh and Banzo in the engine room and the likes of Stevo or Redwards behind Pogba.

Outside chance of two in midfield and Doolan playing of Mathias.

Can't take anything for granted in terms of the result but one we should be looking to win.

If Crawford is out I fancy our chances strongly.

Probably end up 2-1 to the Jags if we can grab the first goal.

Thing I never realised about Edwards until he came on vs United is how wee he is, he's not much bigger then Lawless- I wouldn't see him as a defensive midfielder at all.

I'd shift Bannigan back and probably go with Lawless wide left, Muirhead central, and Amoo wide right.

Broken a couple of jinxes in the last 2 games, maybe we'll get a penalty or a last minute winner in this one. Or a last-minute penalty winner.

3-2 Thistle, Amoooooooooo, Dooooooooooooolan, and Booooooooooooooooooth.

David Wilson could come into the equation too, I suppose. Gary Fraser has probably been on the sidelines too long to come into contention for this match?

There's three or four players I'd have in the side before Wilson. Perhaps someone who's seen a few development squad games can tell me what his beat position is cos I'm fuctifano.

Archived