North Glasgow Express v Brogan and her Section A pals.

The more defensive responsibility placed on Bannigan the more of a liability he seems to become. That said we don't really have anyone to directly replace Osman. Miller beside Welsh might actually been worth a try which would allow us to put Dumbuya back in at right back, but I'd imagine Stevenson for Osman will be the only replacement from Saturday.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's three or four players I'd have in the side before Wilson. Perhaps someone who's seen a few development squad games can tell me what his beat position is cos I'm fuctifano.

This. Every time I've seen him come on he's been absent in an unknown role.

When he came on against Dundee United the other week he looked absolutely knackered after 10 minutes, i'd rather bring on Mcdaid or Nisbet if we have the chance to give youth a bit of game time.

I also thought this would be the best place for a bit of Cerny appreciation. The second camera angle behind this shot just proves that he can see through people, he is outstanding and Scott Fox is a w**k.

A Cerny goal kick when his team is a goal up is a thing of beauty.*

*unless the p***k does it against us in the future.

TBF he's getting quicker with them, and hes managing to keep them in play now. You'll never understand the sheer rage that overwhelms you when you're 1-0 down with 40 minutes to go, he takes fives minutes placing the ball, moves it to the other side, does his shoelace, moves it to the other side, does his other shoelace, moves ball again, stands puffing his chest Ronaldo-esque, before finally kicking the ball, and he pumps it straight out of play in his own half....

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18365-1375208856-0.

6 times out of 10 he'd then go down holding his ankle feigning injury and the ref would buy it....

1394445606041.gif

TBF he's getting quicker with them, and hes managing to keep them in play now. You'll never understand the sheer rage that overwhelms you when you're 1-0 down with 40 minutes to go, he takes fives minutes placing the ball, moves it to the other side, does his shoelace, moves it to the other side, does his other shoelace, moves ball again, stands puffing his chest Ronaldo-esque, before finally kicking the ball, and he pumps it straight out of play in his own half....

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18365-1375208856-0.

6 times out of 10 he'd then go down holding his ankle feigning injury and the ref would buy it....

1394445606041.gif

Between Cerny's kicks and Canning's knees back to the keeper visiting fans would regularly leave with burst blood vessels :lol:

Between Cerny's kicks and Canning's knees back to the keeper visiting fans would regularly leave with burst blood vessels :lol:

I lost years of my life to that

There's three or four players I'd have in the side before Wilson. Perhaps someone who's seen a few development squad games can tell me what his beat position is cos I'm fuctifano.

I've seen Wilson play in the middle of the trio behind the striker and also as one of the sitters. When playing slightly further forward, he was able to carry the ball well and drift past players in a not too dissimilar fashion to Erskine. It was when playing in a more withdrawn role that I was quite impressed though - he spread the play really well but maybe lacked a bit of nous when we didn't have the ball.

Any time I've seen him in first team action though, it's been in a wide role where he's been asked to track runs and have little of the ball. Feel a bit sorry for him because it certainly doesn't suit his game on the evidence I've seen in the development team. Could do with a spell on loan playing in his proper position, I reckon. Still got a chance in my opinion.

Pogba and his elastic band hamstrings are a doubt for tomorrow, as is Bannigan for the same reason. I'd start them both if they were 100%, but I guess Doolan and either Fraser or Wilson are next in line to replace them, suppose centre midfield is the one place we can afford a couple of players missing in terms of numbers if not quality.

These game adverts we keep putting out are cringey as f**k. Plz stahp.

Nonsense, they're cool as f**k

12045732_1002428286488563_57638336260287

10626833_1002042776527114_43515923320476

We'll be powderpuff as f**k without Pogba and Bannigan.

Have we won 3 in a row since we've been back?

We have, this year actually.Can't remember who we beat though, St Mirren was one of them.

Archived