DAFC vs Forfar

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Forfar seemingly out of sorts, this is an opportunity for us to build up some more confidence at home after the wobble of Ayr/Airdrie.

As usual this season, an early goal is a must, as it seems to settle the side and allow us to punish teams. If i was Forfar i'd sit deep and frustrate us. Unless MAC is on, we struggle to do anything against this type of approach. I'd like to see us start with Moffat and MAC up front. If we go two up we can bring on a nippier striker for MAC to exploit the spaces.

With Forfar seemingly out of sorts, this is an opportunity for us to build up some more confidence at home after the wobble of Ayr/Airdrie.

As usual this season, an early goal is a must, as it seems to settle the side and allow us to punish teams. If i was Forfar i'd sit deep and frustrate us. Unless MAC is on, we struggle to do anything against this type of approach. I'd like to see us start with Moffat and MAC up front. If we go two up we can bring on a nippier striker for MAC to exploit the spaces.

If Forfar play like they did against Cowden the Pars will destroy them.Sad to say this, but it looks like two easy games coming up for Dunfermline.

You would think we are bottom of the league with the way some are going on. Yes we have injuries but so does every team, we should've won against Ayr and Peterhead recently and have started to look more like ourselves. I don't see us getting 'destroyed' on Saturday but obviously it will be a tough game.

You would think we are bottom of the league with the way some are going on. Yes we have injuries but so does every team, we should've won against Ayr and Peterhead recently and have started to look more like ourselves. I don't see us getting 'destroyed' on Saturday but obviously it will be a tough game.

Ayr pretty much dominated us even when down to 10 men

Guest bernardblack

Correct. Two points against Peterhead and Ayr is two more than we got at the tail end of last season. We're getting back on the right path

Is the bar at the ground open? Open to away fans too? I promise we'll be good

It says on our official website away fans are allowed, however the Albion Rovers fans were denied entry, which is a total joke.

Archived