KSC 1 - 5 KILBRIDE

KLadeside

well a got informed on what's app there that wee boab isn't geting released until he pays cash back haha wait a see the wee knob as he was bitching to me about the fact bothan couldn't compete last season (think they folded) because it I think ha

it's nothing new a mind cross house used to do it in the 80s showing my age here and Tiber team who won Scottish in 97 (I think) had a few guys on £40 a week decent money at that time

as an aside anyone know anything about this new broomlands team / know macleans back as manager any old players from 2005 onwards pulling the boots on?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aye cheeky wee monkey slaughters everyone in changing room him and Kevin Bain 2 worst he was to fond off party lifestyle boab couldn't get him out the eggy to play for years ha / come on heeders give us a clue ha wouldn't be hard work me out / shouldn't came on this drunk ha

Absolutely clueless.. Facts this and heard that..

Boab still very much with ksc and expect to see him on the score sheet this Saturday. He has been out suspended.

heard skippy couldn't make it because of work and now he will also be back playing this true?

Big skippys injured as well and still signed with ksc! Ksc starting 11 last year would beat the starting 11 this year . Don't know why crazy couldn't add 4/5 good additions to squad last year as we were turning up for games with 10 players sometimes!

Big skippys injured as well and still signed with ksc! Ksc starting 11 last year would beat the starting 11 this year . Don't know why crazy couldn't add 4/5 good additions to squad last year as we were turning up for games with 10 players sometimes!

Got a game today with the crown rab?

A don't no about last years team but ano a few of them went and some stayed and they kept last years player of the year and he was rotten a watched one game he was the cause a 5 goals so a don't think he will be a big lose to them to be honest big skippy is a good player Boab hanveys goals speak for itself and these guys are stil there

I don't no him tbh just seen him and some1 at the side says he was player of year last season my first impression was surely no!!

U know who am are and a know who u are , am no getting personal with anycunt. A know a was rotten this season and will be first to admit it just wasn't enjoying playing with folk there for the money .

Archived