KSC 1 - 5 KILBRIDE

KLadeside

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kwl mate still puzzled about the west kilbride bit tho lol n i may never have won anything but im the same as 99% of guys on here played for fun n never got a penny n i wouldnt hsve had it any other way after all thats what AMATUER fitba is meant to be all about not playing way below ur level to get a few quid in ur pocket n cheat the honest teams who struggle to run a club without a millionaire backer

Kwl mate still puzzled about the west kilbride bit tho lol n i may never have won anything but im the same as 99% of guys on here played for fun n never got a penny n i wouldnt hsve had it any other way after all thats what AMATUER fitba is meant to be all about not playing way below ur level to get a few quid in ur pocket n cheat the honest teams who struggle to run a club without a millionaire backer

maybe that's cause you weren't good enough to get paid heeders!! Don't tel me if some1 offered you 40/50/60 a game you wouldn't have went lol

No coz if i was good enough to be offered that i would have went junior where its LEGAL to get paid dazzman, which is my point clubs paying players is ruining amatuer fitba

mate it's been going on for a long time it only gets to the players that don't or haven't been paid n the reason they weren't paid is plain n simple they weren't good enough and a was in that category it cost me a couple a quid every week but never ever got to me but clearly gets 2 you so seems to me you were one of the jealous ones only saying!!

mate it's been going on for a long time it only gets to the players that don't or haven't been paid n the reason they weren't paid is plain n simple they weren't good enough and a was in that category it cost me a couple a quid every week but never ever got to me but clearly gets 2 you so seems to me you were one of the jealous ones only saying!!

Away and don't talk pish. I know you might struggle with this, but some guys have a bit of decency and integrity. I was happy to take money junior, but wouldn't have dreamt of taking it amateur.

Maybi hurlford or ksc rejected u heeders thats how u have such a grudge?

This paying players is boring.who cares.

How dont you turn into the ayrshire amateur fbi and prove it?

If u cant then move on and concentrate in keeping your team away from relegation

Maybi hurlford or ksc rejected u heeders thats how u have such a grudge?

This paying players is boring.who cares.

How dont you turn into the ayrshire amateur fbi and prove it?

If u cant then move on and concentrate in keeping your team away from relegation

What proof are you expecting exactly? The very nature of off the record payments means just that, they are hard to prove.

It's also not worth the hassle of raising your head above the parapet, leaving yourself open to possible intimidation.

It has 100% ruined the Ayrshire league, and having a detrimental effect on the likes of the select side as people are simply disinterested.

The Ayrshire premier could be a cracking league potentially.

Aw get a life amateur players get paid all over the country and the tiber and Newmilns done it in ayrshire for years.

Who cares.

Irrespective who paying who it raises games of teams who playing against these players.

We should be thankful knapp gold and mullen playing amateur so no its not ruined our game.

Move on from it and stop chokin on yer cheap custard creams stop being spiteful and jelous and get yourself a slice of millionaire shortbread.

Aw get a life amateur players get paid all over the country and the tiber and Newmilns done it in ayrshire for years.

Who cares.

Irrespective who paying who it raises games of teams who playing against these players.

We should be thankful knapp gold and mullen playing amateur so no its not ruined our game.

Move on from it and stop chokin on yer cheap custard creams stop being spiteful and jelous and get yourself a slice of millionaire shortbread.

Guys we don't need to turn this topic into "paying players" it happens, its wrang, but there's nothing we can day aboot it! Aww the powers that be that run the gem know it happens too. Am wae penalty and pretty sure noitall is a thistle man going by posts so he's not gonna say nowt against it, but am sure if he was involved wae Clark drive he wid! Thistle pay players and all they will win this year is the league. Oot Ayrshire and ain't guid enough for Scottish and west so let them spend. Clark drive are best team in Ayrshire, proven! Beat Shortlees and thistle

Guys we don't need to turn this topic into "paying players" it happens, its wrang, but there's nothing we can day aboot it! Aww the powers that be that run the gem know it happens too. Am wae penalty and pretty sure noitall is a thistle man going by posts so he's not gonna say nowt against it, but am sure if he was involved wae Clark drive he wid! Thistle pay players and all they will win this year is the league. Oot Ayrshire and ain't guid enough for Scottish and west so let them spend. Clark drive are best team in Ayrshire, proven! Beat Shortlees and thistle

I started to agree with u there lol

But im afraid a one off game doesnt mean clark drive are better its who wins league.

But well done drive that day and use well intruely deserved it.all the best for season.

I started to agree with u there lol

But im afraid a one off game doesnt mean clark drive are better its who wins league.

But well done drive that day and use well intruely deserved it.all the best for season.

I'm actually nothing to do with the drive mate haha am just stating facts. If come the end of the season thistle win league with Clark drive 2nd and Clark drive don't lose to thistle over two games and win Ayrshire cup I know where the value for money has been lol. Right now with a victory over the two apparent best teams in Ayrshire, they have to be considered the best?? In terms of expenditure, they pay no one so they are the best AMATEUR side haha. All the best to Hurlford though

Archived