KSC 1 - 5 KILBRIDE

KLadeside

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^Correct, well said.

If I was a player I'd seriously consider the damage £40-£50 a week illegally earned cash could do to you if HMRC were to catch up with you as it's hardly a secret, could be a life changer for some fun money.

Really don't understand what is to be gained by playing by different rules to all other teams, would you stick extra players on and think it was ok, half the size of the goals?? Can't be any sense of achievement to be had in it.

Scored s few times when iv been playing u boab kept u quiet for a bit or so i thot then bang u slways seemed to sneak away n put ane in the pokey lol prob the most natural finisher ive saw in amatuer fitba mate no tall no quick but f**k me u ken where the goal is lol

Absolutely!!

I never mentioned any names as that is personal.

I have no issue with either the individual of the team other than those surrounding the laws and the rules which are being breached currently.

I have given KSC credit where it's due and when I watch their games I want them to win. In my initial post i acknowledged how well they had done last season but don't like the direction that it's going in so made a point.

It's a forum after all and opinions are allowed, I concede that it might have been an error of judgement commenting on the business side of things but my point is that is it really sustainable to plough money into something which you cannot legally or otherwise receive a return for?

I have no issue with either the individual of the team other than those surrounding the laws and the rules which are being breached currently.

I have given KSC credit where it's due and when I watch their games I want them to win. In my initial post i acknowledged how well they had done last season but don't like the direction that it's going in so made a point.

It's a forum after all and opinions are allowed, I concede that it might have been an error of judgement commenting on the business side of things but my point is that is it really sustainable to plough money into something which you cannot legally or otherwise receive a return for?[/

quote]

Surely if you are concerned so much about business practices and how individuals run their personal life or businesses then you would approach them and discuss you're concerns instead of trying to take the piss on a forum set up to discuss football?

Some bold statements being made by you.

It's a forum after all and opinions are allowed, I concede that it might have been an error of judgement commenting on the business side of things but my point is that is it really sustainable to plough money into something which you cannot legally or otherwise receive a return for?[/

quote]

Surely if you are concerned so much about business practices and how individuals run their personal life or businesses then you would approach them and discuss you're concerns instead of trying to take the piss on a forum set up to discuss football?

Some bold statements being made by you.

I wasn't trying to take the piss and don't see what's particularly offending there, I have no concerns in anyone's business except from my own company . My concerns are on paying amateur footballers which has been my stance all along. So if you've finished running over the same points, I suggest we leave it at that. I've had my say you've had yours.

ame="im1988" post="9899450" timestamp="1445864312"]

I wasn't trying to take the piss and don't see what's particularly offending there, I have no concerns in anyone's business except from my own company . My concerns are on paying amateur footballers which has been my stance all along. So if you've finished running over the same points, I suggest we leave it at that. I've had my say you've had yours.

You seem so passionate about trying to convince this whole forum about the "accused" wrongdoings of ksc and "players and people involved".

If you know all the facts and it hurts you so bad, why aren't you sharing or doing anything about it?

Its all fine and well chucking about slanderous and defamatory statements and accusations but at least back them up.

If not, get over it and move on ffs!

cant believe there are people still so naive as to suggest there's no money being exchanged at KSC, big bucks spent on a keeper who's conceded 12 in the last 2, be an embarrassment if they dont get out their division

Who was in goals mate?

cant believe there are people still so naive as to suggest there's no money being exchanged at KSC, big bucks spent on a keeper who's conceded 12 in the last 2, be an embarrassment if they dont get out their division

Get the facts right before you jump on the band wagon dude!

if they are paying players, they can't prove it, no physical evidence.

am i the only one who noticed the boy on last page saying he won wolves player of the year last year but wasnt enjoying this year wae boys who are "only there for the money"? Or have i picked it up wrong

To sir Matt,heedthebaw,etc contact ayrshire and present ur evidence .let us all know ur doing it and let the masses see u unmasked at the investigation . If not get yersels carted off the ksc forums . Ok Colin

This!!

Nae bother judge judy ill look out the wire taps phone records etc stop cheating n nobody will talk about it uz werent long slating thistle but its awryt now ur doing it? Double standards much? Btw unless in mistaken ur player of the year fae last year just confirmed it for everybody, gonny be brilliant seeing the reaction when u dont win the league after the money you have spent #underacheivers

Archived