KSC 1 - 5 KILBRIDE

KLadeside

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To sir Matt,heedthebaw,etc contact ayrshire and present ur evidence .let us all know ur doing it and let the masses see u unmasked at the investigation . If not get yersels carted off the ksc forums . Ok Colin

Aye cos it's as simple as that eh? I've heard KSC players talk about it. Latest is Neil Sanderson from dirrans going there. Brutal.

these posts are embarrassing tbh all sorts of keyboard gangsters on here. is there any way to prove if wolves are paying money or not?? if they are doing it let them carry on.. i play for a team in same division just gives u an extra incentive to try n beat them.

Don't usually post but thought I better clear a few things up.........

Loan Ranger no sure what ur comments were about last night??

Were you commenting to yourself and answering your own questions??

As much as I agree with most of Heeders comments on this I have also disagreed as you would have seen from previous comments.

As much as I get on with players from the main teams talked about on this I couldn't care less what they are doing and certainly don't have time to sit on this n spout garbage.

As for your snide comments about Wallacetoun I'm not concerned about the 'Backdoor' being open for us, we just go about our business and enjoy our football. Same group of players for the last 5 years.

One thing I am certain of though is none of our ex players will be on saying they left because they didn't enjoy it at our team or because players were getting paid.........

Please take this as The Goalie (Not Heeders)

What u talking about i never said a thing about west kilbride? N i can comment on any post i want it is a forum so who hsve a been a bellend to exactly i dont come on here abusing people or name calling or trying to name usersso if anybodys being a bellend mate find a mirror

What u talking about i never said a thing about west kilbride? N i can comment on any post i want it is a forum so who hsve a been a bellend to exactly i dont come on here abusing people or name calling or trying to name usersso if anybodys being a bellend mate find a mirror

Ad respect ur opinion if ud even won anything in the game.

We both know u havnt.

Archived