KSC 1 - 5 KILBRIDE

KLadeside

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

U know who am are and a know who u are , am no getting personal with anycunt. A know a was rotten this season and will be first to admit it just wasn't enjoying playing with folk there for the money .

who was playing just for the money buddy?

Lot off misinformation on here I have been injured then suspended and have never been asked to be released - getting a bit silly on this at times and Al a bit personal with people able to remain anonymous and bringing up guys personal life's - can wee not get back to talking about the fitba :-)

so who is actually ksc manager? watched them twice and haven't seen Russell at games / see skippy Chris hunter and wee boabs left these guys dragged them through leagues n obviously ditched for guys on ££££ big mistake by results / only new players who I think have made a difference is Stuarty who ave watched from he's 17 great attitude if not the most gifted and John macfarlands boy

crazy is not only losing players but mates if what I hear is true / sad as they could've got to premier eventually with the boys who were loyal to crazy / his treatment off chink Ryan dyer etc wasn't nice and losing Geordie duvit etc if they were happy with the way team was going they wouldve stayed but from what I gather his win at all cost mentality and showing no loyalty cost them these guys

Pm me please

No bother ian u w**k no need to get personal with anycunt u p***k thought u were no bad to.

Eh?

Settle fella, few lads having some banter.

Check back to who called you shite?! I simply asked if that was you they were ripping.

Archived