Hospitality

Gartcairn Army

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indian ones are far better .

Chinese ones have very little meat content and I saw a local one giving it the big un of £12.50 for it.

If you take the sparse meat content off the bone then you've only got a stack of ten mill in on height of meat if that .

An Indian munchie box has got loads of value in comparison .

At the East Region AGM this year, all clubs were warned that if they did not intend to stay for after match hospitality they had to inform the host club in good time. There were too many incidents of clubs not appearing.

As soon as the season started, one visiting club left in a huff after a defeat and not one player or committee appeared afterwards.

I took some pies along to my local where they were scoffed........no munchy boxes though.......

Could the hame team no have put up 25 doggy bags for the away team, surely they must have been aware of their long trip back? Possibly have thrown in a DVD or 2, or a karaoke tape? I always find it nice to have a fortune cookie on my coach seat as long as I don't sit on it.

Grimbo

Im afraid you are talking nonsense! Your committee were asked during the week and I was told to cater for 25. There were 10 of your committee in at half time eating and drinking and they were all told where to bring the players. I personally told around 6 of your players who were last out the changing room where to go to which I was told they would get the rest of the boys back in off the bus! Gartcairn will stay for any hospitality offered at Hermes. It's the right thing to do!

Whitevanman please read this there if correct there is NO EXCUSE for Hermes doing what they did end of story.

Indian ones are far better .

Chinese ones have very little meat content and I saw a local one giving it the big un of £12.50 for it.

If you take the sparse meat content off the bone then you've only got a stack of ten mill in on height of meat if that .

An Indian munchie box has got loads of value in comparison .

You should be on tripadvisor

Im afraid you are talking nonsense! Your committee were asked during the week and I was told to cater for 25. There were 10 of your committee in at half time eating and drinking and they were all told where to bring the players. I personally told around 6 of your players who were last out the changing room where to go to which I was told they would get the rest of the boys back in off the bus! Gartcairn will stay for any hospitality offered at Hermes. It's the right thing to do!

Top post, has everything in it.

And in true Junior style is posted way way too late.

The dug has already climbed into the butchers shop windae.

It was hardly posted too late, it was done in response to the Hermes guys post, and no matter how you or the van man look at it what Hermes did was not in keeping with the after match tradition of breaking bread with your hosts

I know you guys are right into publicity and fair play to you but 4 pages about a purvy.

Think your ripping it a bit.

The Gartcairn committee have only stated a fact and then responded to the Hermes statement, the rest are opinions of junior supporters, so if people keep posting their opinion its nothing to do with the club. Please feel free to post again, that's what a forums for

Wouldn't mind seeing the Hermes spread on Saturday

Guys, in an era when we have children drowning in the Mediterranean and thousands of people about to spent the winter freezing in makeshift camps is there really four days worth of debate over the rights and wrongs of a tray of sandwiches and some hot dogs. Between this and the baiting of someone with fairly evident health problems on another thread is it any wonder people look at Junior football and it's supporters as a bunch of dinosaurs?

What does a £150 spread consist of? Just curious (hungry)

A catering outfit I know charges £12.00 a loaf, that would equate to 20/40 sandwiches a loaf, depending if they're cut into halves or quarters.

£150.00 would get you a very decent spread, imo.

Archived