5alkirk vs St Mirren

The omens are good, halftime at the last one the st mirren fans posting they were world beaters, Falkirk fans disagreed, now they are world beaters again after a 1-0 defeat yesterday.

Unless the acclaimed world beaters again that actually won in Dumfries turn up, albeit the Queens fans poo pooed the world beaters claim, then it will be an easy 3pts.

Grant to injure the danger man, Miller Baird x2 and a jaikey to score for St Mirren 3-1

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets be honest there's no easy games in this league. Even on Saturday if Dumbarton had taken their chances first half the game could have been totally different. This Saturday gives us a big chance to go 14 points clear of St Mirren though which would be a huge gap at this stage of the season. However, a draw would also suit us far more than St Mirren. Both teams have given Sevco a decent run for their money in the last few weeks so I fancy it will be a tight game won by the odd goal. St Mirren need to win so I can't see it being a boring nil nil affair.

Guest Back Post Misses

We have a decent record under the Grangemouth smog so I expect to get something from this game. Hopefully 3 points.

Ah but that was on grass.

Welcome to the world of 3g pitches - all be it the best in Scotland

Falkirk 38-22 St Mirren

Also think the World Cup final will finish 2-1 New Zealand

Sounds a cracking match at Westfield.

Rugby world cup final could be better though.

Nice of Rugby to decide no football fans will want to see their World cup final and have it at 4.00.

Glad Scotland are out now.

That could've been a real conflict with football

Nice of Rugby to decide no football fans will want to see their World cup final and have it at 4.00.

I'm with Simon Stainrod.... rugby is a game for men with funny shaped balls

I suspect the timing was dictated by the TV channels There's no competition from live football on a Saturday afternoon so they hope to get the armchair so called fans. Those of us who brave the elements for our passion were never in the equation and sadly these days there are more couch potatoes than hardy fans out there.

I played rugby for about 10 years until I had to choose between going to watch the bairns or playing on a Saturday. Glad I made the choice to scrap it, I'll be there on Saturday, like you said it could've been a real conflict if Scotland had got to the final but I'll stick with this game like.

Archived