Queen's Park v Clyde (Match Preview Thread)

for a Clyde fan you are surprisingly articulate..........the next step in your evolutionary development will eventually see you experiment with polysyllabic communication, but this is encouraging progress for now...........sorry, that response will be beyond your current level of comprehension.............just keep up the good work

Good morning my friend.

Having read this post full of charientism I feel I should inform you that I followed in the footsteps of one of Queue Pee's Past Presidents who indeed became President of the SFA, namely David Letham, by being educated at the same school in Bridgeton.

I think you are an aeolist who suffers from autolately and I find your charientism abhorrent.

Furthermore, you believe that hippopotomonstrosesquipedalian posts prove that you are superior to others on P&B but all it proves is you have a macrocephalous on your shoulders.

By all means be mumpsimus and a philosophunculist but I have found it easier to get my message across by using text which is short and sweet.

OK?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh Elmer, this says so much more about you than it does me...........that hole that you were in just became a trench, but by all means do keep digging.................you are the epitome of the gift that keeps giving

Not the time for triumphalism. We don't get to mock anyone for a long, long time..

Elmer, 11 days in your company would indeed be a long, long time, so by that definition alone you have earned the right to have your little moment in the sunshine........enjoy

gosh, if it isn't Mr Huffypants..........your disposition seems to have taken a turn for the better, but then again we're both long enough in the tooth to know that two weeks is a long time in football, isn't it

gosh, if it isn't Mr Huffypants..........your disposition seems to have taken a turn for the better, but then again we're both long enough in the tooth to know that two weeks is a long time in football, isn't it

Whoops, here's the match discussion for this week's game; http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/227059-East-Stirlingshire-v-Queen's-Park-(Official-Apathy-Thread) Here to help.

It certainly is. In truth, going by reports of todays match, despite Clyde apparently being brilliant, Montrose had chances galore themselves....an oxymoron if ever there was one. Probably didn't miss much.y So, my disposition hasn't altered one iota....you, on the other hand, will piss and moan about 91st minute defeats, go home, then turn up next week hoping for a different outcome. Without baggage weighing down my last two Saturday's, i have had two very different and welcome outcomes.....a change, if you like. I'll maybe pop back when it might be fun again.

a change is as good as a rest, so know where you're coming from on that score - as you hinted yourself there's a novelty value to your Saturdays now, but once that wears off is when you'll have a better idae of whether it's a "maybe" or not.......I've a sneaking wee suspicion you'll be at Broadwood on 2nd Jan.............be happy to shake you warmly by the throat, or will you be adopting your usual posture :ass

Archived