The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

I seriously thought I'd been forgotten about, aw cheers guys.

Just for the record I was with phantoms-livi-lass for 7 months which is a hell of an achievement for me tbh.

The #FM15 shite stopped ages ago, I turned the notifications off. Never mind #FM16 is out soon so I can bore you all to tears with my exploits with a "made-up club"

© Pccabe GBNF Sleep tight sweet prince x

Were you pumping her after the bus crawl? No offence but you were punching above your weight there.

Kudos man.

It's their constant need to post on every single Clyde thread going. Fair enough we are a bit of a laughing stock at the minute, but it is proper tedious.

This was the case with QOS fans on the Falkirk threads. Thankfully their position in the league is now back to expectations so they have quietened down a bit.

Harmless bunch though so none of which made my top 5

If you discount the politics forum, I don't think there's really anyone that bad on here any more. Even the obvious candidates have their place here and it works fairly well. There's no one in the no redeeming qualities bracket like chuckles or old school, as far as I'm concerned anyway.

ETA: Take ad lib for example. Bore you to tears with tl:dr, but he pulled that face when Murphy got pumped in the election.

Edited by Tamdunk

Actually struggled to pick five. A few years ago it would have been easier with the likes of Supras and Ric but now the posters who are classed as worst are for the most part either thickos or mentally ill rather than being reasonably intelligent but being absolute c***s with it.

Changed times indeed.

Edited by Bert Raccoon

I think the folk that wind others up are like the stooges on the old premium rate party lines. They're here to keep the fun times going. Div slips them a sliver of the advertising revenue to keep all the punters coming back to be wound up by their stories, political views or repeated use of "Grimbo".

Actually struggled to pick five. A few years ago it would have been easier with the likes of Supras and Ric but now the posters who are classed as worst are for the most part either thickos or mentally ill rather than being reasonably intelligent but being absolute c***s with it.

Changed times indeed.

I used to have Ric on Facebook. What a weird, argumentative, petty wee fella he was.

Cant see me getting any nominations, so under the radar and innoffensive am I 8)

For the record mine are

Wisbit - Utter disaster of a human being who really should not have open internet access

Booitsme - Constantly posting shite gifs, sometimes several a day but I've yet to find one mildly amusing

Random Guy - On more than one occasion has worked himself into a seething mess by spewing his seethe at my mere prescence on a thread, I get a bit of stick from the likes of Bobby Skidmarks, Standfree and Gareth Glasgow but they at least do it with a bit of restraint, wit and humour

PcCabe - His weekl.....daily....I mean

hourly meltdowns went from genuine laugh out loud material to genuine straight jacket material, I fully expect him to commit a rage filled spree killing soon

Elixir/Paulo - for constantly spunking his pants whenever Hearts win two games then doing a Madeline McCann for several weeks. I once wound him up by saying he didnt go to Anfield when Hearts played them and he DM'd me a screenshot of his bank statement showing the debit card payment, complete with sort code and account number. Id NEVER do something as naive and stupid as that ;)

:D

Edited by bhoy who invented weetabix