The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

Wisbit and philpy are gagging to be on the list, must be desperate for attention of any sort.

I couldn't care less to be honest, however I bet you will w**k yourself into oblivion when myself and wisbit make the list.

I couldn't care less to be honest, however I bet you will w**k yourself into oblivion when myself and wisbit make the list.

I'm not even voting for you but you deserve a place for your rancid patter alone, never mind the compulsive lying and resignations that don't even last a day.

I doubt Philpy will feature much in this thread due to my lack of inspiration to write about him.

I can just list him if or when he comes in and move on. He would prefer that as he in no way, shape or form, would want the attention anyhow.

Just kidding Philpy - I love you really.

Edited by Addie

I remember a time when Grimbo never really ventured out of the Lowland League forums. Those were better times.

Point of order.

It was the EoS forum I rarely ventured out of cos it had a lot of worthy posters to keep me easily entertained. It was because of the Lowland League forum I ventured out. It's a bit pishy tbh.

Grimbo

Eta I blame the pyramid system. Shite I might be turning into a Junior moron. What, gtf.

Burn his house down again,

Ffuckityfs, gave the bois a chance, the work doesn't start 'til next week. Unless you meant our temp accommodation. Fucking cracker happened this morning. Cos it's posh where we are there's a communal pin board near the main door & mrs snooty-knickers at number 5 clocked my missus putting our bin in her bucket, but the council have removed the buckets & told us we have to share but they've not got round to delivering the new communal buckets yet, Mrs S-K rang up the council to moan so they sent just her a bin. She's decorated it with a number 5, the reason we know she moaned about the bin is because she typed up a letter & stuck it on the board. Now there's a new one addressed to the inconsiderate woman at number 6. Who put a bin bag full of rubbish in her bin.

I'm off round to see her tonight. What's the optimum time to bang on her door? I'm at training tonight until 7.

Grimbo

Eta TLDNR

Ffuckityfs, gave the bois a chance, the work doesn't start 'til next week. Unless you meant our temp accommodation. Fucking cracker happened this morning. Cos it's posh where we are there's a communal pin board near the main door & mrs snooty-knickers at number 5 clocked my missus putting our bin in her bucket, but the council have removed the buckets & told us we have to share but they've not got round to delivering the new communal buckets yet, Mrs S-K rang up the council to moan so they sent just her a bin. She's decorated it with a number 5, the reason we know she moaned about the bin is because she typed up a letter & stuck it on the board. Now there's a new one addressed to the inconsiderate woman at number 6. Who put a bin bag full of rubbish in her bin.

I'm off round to see her tonight. What's the optimum time to bang on her door? I'm at training tonight until 7.

Grimbo

Eta TLDNR

I would say 2.35am.

I would say it was all fabricated gobbledygook.

Dee-oubting Tam, it's only cos I love & respect your every post I'll take a pic of said board later. If my missus hasn't used it as a suppository on mrs S-K before I get hame. I was out early this morning so haven't seen it, I do believe my missus hasn't made it up PM me your number & I'll forward her text.

Grimbo

I'm off round to see her tonight. What's the optimum time to bang her? I'm at training tonight until 7.

Grimesy

ETA I'm a twat.

Fixed yer typos for you, Grimmer.

More info required though. What's times your Mrs away out to bridge. Is Mrs sticky knickers old boy a big c**t? Does he do shift work? Etc. Etc.

Right, my votes are in and having read the thread this could get interesting by the time it's all over.

I'm loving the weltdowns and the names I've not seen in a while being nominated.

8mile and pccabe top 3 nap